Wasna Ahmed's Kolkata Christmas

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Wasna Ahmed's Kolkata Christmas

The 'Shree' actress is very happy these days as after three long years she'll be totally free to celebrate her favourite festival, Christmas. She is all geared up and is already decorating her Christmas tree and planning celebrations for the Christmas evening. She shares with us her memories of her earlier days when she used to celebrate the festival with gusto every year back in Kolkata.

"Christmas in Kolkata was real fun as all my neighbours were Christians. I used to go to their place and because of them I know the religion so well. They would bake a cake at home, decorate the house and tree. Back then I use to go to church every Sunday and on Christmas Eve I would go with my neighbours to the church but I used to get upset when Father gave them bread dipped in wine as per some ritual and not me because I wasn't a Christian by religion" says Wasna reminiscing her good old day.

So, what is she doing this 25th December? "I am planning to take my family out for dinner and of course get cakes, decorate Christmas tree and pray. Because of my neighbours I have also read the Bible and know the religion well so those were special Christmas days"

May you have a great Christmas this year also Wasna, Merry Chistmas! HO HO HO!!s 

Source: http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=2166&parentid=0