Music Ka Maha Muqabla

VINEET the real star!!!!!! - Page 2

musickimasti thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I felt he sung All izz well just fine. He should have gotten atleast 8 from judges.

I mean common Harshit sung Kurbaan Hua in first episode and he was very bad and out of sur the entire time yet judges gave him good marks. Even Toshi who has sung several songs on this show isn't as good as he use to be yet he is given good marks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

t3rmin4t0r thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: musickimasti

I felt he sung All izz well just fine. He should have gotten atleast 8 from judges.<br><br>I mean common Harshit sung Kurbaan Hua in first episode and he was very bad and out of sur the entire time yet judges gave him good marks. Even Toshi who has sung several songs on this show isn't as good as he use to be yet he is given good marks.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

scores are arbit, they give it arbitly 10 to any1 and 7 to any1 1..
only few are justified
and abt vieneet , he is nt at all consistent.. may b himesh ki team me rehne ka asar hai, sir pe chada k rakha hua hai uska..
until and unless wo himesh k team se nai hatega tab tak i dont think he can improve and understand the reality..
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
his all izz well was great! Ofcourse not as good as the original, but vineet didnt do bad at all! The energy was there, the singing was good, and i especially liked the way he sang it with his own voice and not in sonus style or anything. I agree 7 was to loww, atleast he should have got 8!
sh_shivani thumbnail
Vineet was really good with "All is well" He sang it very well with full enthu....Judges are playing game ....that is why he did not got good score from judges.
baraiya ch thumbnail
Vinit is my real singing star..he is just awsome
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOL i watched vineety since the 1st time he was there in saregamapa challenge 2005 just luved but hated it when he lost to debojit me, my aunt, grandma and cousin cried when he lost my aunbt even went to the mandir saying taht if he won then she would give offerings to od lol we were so mad over vineet's singing and on the other hand my 2 cousins my bro and dadaji were all ruting for debojit and were so happy when he won and i was like wait no contest debojit won cause he has jeet in his name lolz

xxx

Vineet Singh Foreva lolz xxx 

sh_shivani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: baraiya ch

Vinit is my real singing star..he is just awsome

Same here...Vineet is the best!
Edited by sh_shivani - 14 years ago
doladi thumbnail
Its really sad that Vineet is not getting a lot of chances..

But he is a good singer with lots of potential..

Is he classically trained?
susm8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: doladi

Its really sad that Vineet is not getting a lot of chances..

But he is a good singer with lots of potential..

Is he classically trained?

Not sure but he is trained in nasal singing by Himesh..😆 5 yrs back i used to like both vineet and debo.. now i like only debo since debo has developed BUT  vineet has deteriorated.. vineet has disappointed me.. vineet was excellent in saregamapa05 after that he started singing bad.. his range and scale has also gone worse.. he shud start afresh and reinvent his old days when he used to do wonders with his singing.. this is my personal POV .. u can think different..
Backpiper thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Vinit was reallly awesome during his SRGMP days. I loved his voice.