Her dream guy-one shot FF-do read

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys...ive written a small scene...do give it a read...

Looking into her profile for the 10th time...she was searching what??...even she dint know....but she kept going thru her a/c numerous times.....she was
very tired,and wanted to sleep....but something dint let her go....her eyes were cryin for sleep but her heart n mind were somewhr else....her hair tied behind n some
fringes of hair fallin on the face...kept disturbin her...n after pushin dem bak for the zillionth time she gave up.....n started goin thru her profile once more..
disappointed she was....but she dint know why??....her heart was feeling low.....but the reason still remained unknown....frustrated she shut dwn her laptop n
lied down on the sofa...n closed her eye....n b4 she could open it....there was a hand on her eye...that kept it closed...."mom what kinda joke is this?",asked ,
she in a tone of mild anger....but there was no reply....instead she was held up in the arms of a strong body....she wondered whu could it be..."dad?? bak so
soon??", thot she...nah not possible...nor could it be her kid brother who was not even half her size....she prompted to open her eye....but tryin to remove the
hand frm her eye....but it was firm....soon she was made to sit on a couch like thing....and blindfolded with a satin like cloth....
Her fringe that once again come on her face...was put behind by a gentle touch of fingers and her cheeks were brushed by these fingers itself....,
she started melting to the touch of those fiingers....she stopped any more actions and only waited....waited for some reaction frm the person with such
strong arms n yet had a touch so gentle...her wait was soon over...when a pair of lips touched her cheek....n her stomach wobbled....n her senses went numb
for a few secs...until the lips were withdrawn....and she was soon taken into an embrace....n unknowingly her hands gave back the hug...the firm body held
her trembling structure tight....n her hands seeked solace in the warm embrace....her heart felt happiness....n the embrace felt like one that'll last for an
eternity.....but yet so short...as the strong musuclar body left her delicate structure....n in a few secs the cloth frm her eye was removed....n her pretty
face that actually looked pretty now...with that beautiful smile on it....could see.....a HUGE teddy...in white...in front of her....her smile widened...n she turned
around to look for someone...but...noone was there....she turned back to see if anyone was there....but she found nobody...was it a dream...??...she looked
at the teddy...it was still there...her smile turned into a frown...n she wondered what was happenin to her...??....n suddenly again the same hand was on her
eye again...n this time she struggled to remove it n she succeeded...n looked around....the room was empty....her laptop was on the table...n she was on the
same sofa she had lied down upon...a smile formed back on her lips....n she blushed...and in the next instant her eye opened wide...n she ran inside to her room,
n saw her pink teddy on the bed...she hit her hand on the head...in embarrasment...n went n hugged her teddy....n closed her eyes...to meet him....her
dream man...in another wonderful dream....:)

Do comment
thanks,
kimmy 😊Edited by komalsirwani - 14 years ago
hey Kimmy :)

its great to see u back
reserved!

edit:

that was a cute little scene hun,her dream man it was
does this mean u r back to write more?
i hope u do
good job!

luv
Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago
hinanziri wrote:
that was a cute little scene hun,her dream man it was
does this mean u r back to write more?
i hope u do
good job!

luv
Hina

thanks di...i do not know itz all based on the ppl here...if they like my scene..:) 😳 Edited by komalsirwani - 14 years ago
i dont think my talent is needed here....
👏.. with this sketch i could only think of AR...
hey Kimmy awesome OS loved it.......even i love such dream n desperately wait for thm........but while reading it i cld only think abt AR.....it s good tht u have not given particular char so we cn like imagine wat we want n thts wat i did.......do write some more like these wld love to read more......
gr8 going  man
awesome

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳
thanks guys...um glad my talent is still liked in IF... 😳
it was nice!! n i can think oly of ar!!
kudos!