Laughter Ke Phatke

Jennifer gets paid to laugh: Article

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Beautiful actress Jennifer Winget who is seen enjoying her role as an anchor for the comic show "Laughter Ke Phatke' is one good hearted girl as she takes all the jokes cracked on her in good spirit.

Jennifer is all smiles when she says, "I love anchoring as it gives me an opportunity to interact with audience which is great." In many gags the jokes are also cracked on her and though she is not a contestant she makes audience laugh. Does she get offended about it? "No, not at all! The jokes are damn funny and make people laugh. As long as they are cracked in good taste its fine" says the pretty actress.

How is her equation with "Laughter…' contestants? "Since I am sometimes involved in their act I am friendly with all of them but I think Sudesh is very funny, whether he is on or off screen as he is very humorous." So, how is it different from other show? "It is a laugh riot and I keep laughing all day till my cheeks start paining. I think this is one job where I laugh a lot and even get paid" smilingly says Jennifer.

"Keep Laughing" seems to be Jennifer's mantra these days.

-Chandana H Buch /Sampurn Media

Read more: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/jennifer-gets-paid-to-laugh_100291296.html#ixzz0a2sZukbW

Awwwww!!! She is such a sport! I guess if shes ok with it, we should be too 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Article...aww I have always seen Jenny Smiling and Laughing..she's got a wicked personality.. Just Luv her...
dmg#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much for this!:D

Keep Smiling Jenny 😃
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwwwww she's such a sweetheart!!!!! Whenever i've seen her she's been smiling or laughing!!!!!
Thank you so much for the article Reemz!

Jenny is so sweet and she is always smiling or laughing. I love her!