Prithviraj Chauhan

ANKV -Articles Photographs & Discussion

meghaparti thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Note:

Gals Pls. post all articles & discussions on Anas Rashid's New Show in this Thread only & pls. donot open separate threads for this purpose as I will be forced to close them down ...........

Anas Rashid in DJ's new show on COLORS..

18 December 2009 | 4:06pm

Anas Rashid who played Prithviraj Chauhan will play the male lead in COLORS' upcoming show tentatively titled Visarjan..

Anas Rashid who played the historical figure of Prithviraj Chauhan on Star Plus is back on television with a new show on COLORS.

COLORS will be launching two shows in the afternoon band early next year, one coming from DJ's Creative Unit and the other produced by BAG Films. The shows will be taking the slots between 1-2 PM.

According to our source, "Anas Rashid will be playing the lead in DJ's Creative Unit's show on COLORS tentatively titled 'Visarjan'. The story is about a very lively and full of life girl called Kajri, who is devoid of all emotions due to her playful behaviour. The male lead's family is a joint family headed by the Rani Maa, played by noted actress Kanika Dang. Rohit Purohit plays the brother of the male lead, and is the main antagonist of the show".

Anas Rashid plays a very passionate character who falls in love with the girl, who he gets married to in order to protect her dignity.

When contacted, Anas Rashid confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I play the male lead in the new COLORS' and DJ's show. It is a character that will justify my personality. I am excited to be a part of the show".

The parents of the female lead will be played by Lalit Parimoo and Jaya Bhattacharya. The female lead has not been finalized yet. The show is already on floors, and is expected to launch in January 2010.

When contacted, Jaya Bhattacharya refused to comment, while Lalit Parimoo was unavailable.

We tried contacting Producer Tony Singh, but he too remained unavailable.

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Another 2 Articles about Visarjan!

Aastha and Anas to play the leads in Deeya-Tony's Visarjan?

By NehaMaheshwri 18 Dec 2009 - 16:38

Aastha Chaudhary , Anas Rashid

Aastha Chaudhary and Anas Rashid will play the lead roles in Deeya and Tony Singh's afternoon show, Visarjan for Colors. Aastha was last seen in Babul ka Aangann Chootey Na, which enjoyed a good run initially but was later abruptly ended. Later she was seen in Ssshhh Phir Koi hai and Mahima Shanidev Ki. Anas' claim to fame is his title role in Dharti ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan.

We had earlier reported that Jaya Bhattacharya and Lalit Parimoo were finalized to play the parents of the female protagonist.

A source informs, "The main leads are Aastha and Anas. Anas was on a break after Prithviraj Chauhan wrapped up. He was busy learning tai chi and martial arts."

When contacted, Aastha said, "Well this is news to me. I don't even know such a show exists." Anas too sounded clueless about the news and said, "I am not even in Mumbai and I have no clue what are you talking about. I am in Punjab for my sister's wedding."

Tony Singh said, "Nothing is finalised as yet. We would be able to tell you only after a week."

Anas Rashid back with a new show

TV actor Anas Rashid who was last seen as Prithviraj Chouhan in Star Plus' show Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chouhan, is back with a new untitled show, which is, produced DJ creations.

We spoke to Anas Rashid about his new venture

"It's my honour to be a part of this series which is produced by DJ creations. I am playing the main character in the show. It is a family drama with a huge family and set up as it is on the lines of the hit daily soap Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata. This shooting for this show will commence either by 17th and my part of the show will start around December 21st since I am in Punjab for my sister's wedding."

Further, he told us, "For 9 months I was waiting for the right opportunity as after playing a historical character, I was interested in doing something different and I hope the audience will be happy to see me back again."

Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
I hope the female lead is Sheetal...as it will be fun to see both of together again maybe  we can see a reincarnation of PRC Sanyo chemistry in the new show again ..what do u feel gals!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
thanks for the news di and yes di,I hope that female lead will be sheetal.
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
o god...plzzz sheetal hi hona hi chahiye plzzzz
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: meghaparti

I hope the female lead is Sheetal...as it will be fun to see both of together again maybe  we can see a reincarnation of PRC Sanyo chemistry in the new show again ..what do u feel gals!

i want to dance yaar by god if pe aate hi sabse pehli news anas is back main to khushi se pagal ho gyi πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
meghaparti thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

thanks for the news di and yes di,I hope that female lead will be sheetal.

Your Welcome dear!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
meghaparti thumbnail
Originally posted by: letsrockshona

o god...plzzz sheetal hi hona hi chahiye plzzzz

yup sweetie agreed sheetal ke alava aur koi nahi chalegaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi909

i want to dance yaar by god if pe aate hi sabse pehli news anas is back main to khushi se pagal ho gyi πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

haan tumhare word expression se pata chal raha hai dear ki tum kitni pagal ho gaye hooo yeh news sun karπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Another article buzz about aastha being opposite Anas in his new Show Visarjan!
Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meghaparti

Another article buzz about aastha being opposite Anas in his new Show Visarjan!

someone from colors said..the girl opposite anas is not finalized yet however screentests are going on.
The show will start by the end of jan lately.
Well I think sheetal may not star in it..so hope to know soon who will be opposite anas.