Pyaar Ka Bandhan

A bit more abt Lavanya Tripathi

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This is a bit abt Lavanya's personal life..

I am from Uttarakhand, was born and brought up there. My parents, my brother and my sister form my family. I am the youngest. My father is a practicing lawyer, my mother was a teacher but she quit her job to take care of us. I did my schooling from Dehradun and recently moved to Mumbai to complete my graduation in Economics in National College and also pursue a career in acting.  I was always interested in modeling and had started it even before shifting to Mumbai. I won the Miss Uttarakhand contest and that gave me confidence. That's how I started thinking of making a career in showbiz. I wanted to become Miss India.  Though I was just 17 then, my family was always supportive of my aspirations. Somehow, I got a role in Shhh Koi Hai and put in my best there. The crew there praised my acting skills and it was at their insistence that I finally made the decision to shift to Mumbai. It was difficult for me because I do not have a godfather in the industry,but I am a workaholic, so I decided to give in my best effort and work hard. My family was initially skeptical about my career but now they are very happy and proud of me.  I have been lucky to get all the right offers at the right time. I have endorsed Fair and Lovely, Polo Minti, Binani Cement, Hyundai i10, Emami Chyawanprash, Coke, Godrej. I don't even remember all the names. I have even done ads in the south. But right now I want to concentrate on serials and hone my acting skills.  Unlike others, I didn't go for any audition. I was sitting at a coffee shop waiting for a friend when Vikas Gupta (creative head of Pyaar Ka Bandhan) approached me and asked me if I would be interested in doing serials. I was not sure how to react. He asked me to come over to his office for a look test, which I did. Thankfully, I passed the test and got the role of Araina. Everything happened so fast, it was like a
dream!  I have been doing my Bharat Natyam and Kathak stage shows for quite some time now. Facing the camera was just another type of a stage performance. In fact, a stage performance is much more difficult because you have to get it right the first time, every time.  I am not ready for films as yet. I want to polish my acting skills before entering films. I have started serials; I also want to do a few plays before thinking of movies. TV is the best way to polish your acting skills. Though, yes, film offers are coming by.I am just 20 so I have time on my side. I do not want to rush things.

Please press like button to encourage my posts..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by achiever - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Oh so she is a trained dancer..well then I m looking forward to see some dance movements from her in the show..she can use her dancing skills to impress the horse-wala๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Oh so she is a trained dancer..well then I m looking forward to see some dance movements from her in the show..she can use her dancing skills to impress the horse-wala๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jo even Kritz has learnt Kathak.. they can have a gud dance sequence then in the wedding.. with Shanky falling head over heels confessing ultimately.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

after all gaana-bajana in a wedding is an in-thing with TRP sucker shows after all..๐Ÿ˜†..  Creatives pnt noted hmmm??๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
And then how about a kathak competition between the two sisters๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..

but ya its a good idea๐Ÿ˜ณ..remember that SRK Starrer Mohabbaten film where in the rain that actress Preeti Jhangiani wearing a transparent shiffon saree was doing the kathak dance and the hero Jimmy shergill was getting mesmerised seeing her๐Ÿ˜ณ..they can do a similar type of a scene in PKB as well featuring PraSha๐Ÿ˜ณ

And for ArNak too they can hv one similar dance like Shamita-Uday Chopra did in Mohabbaten..the wild seductive dance๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..

bas with 2 dances..trps will sky rocket๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the info...

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Aww shes from Dehradun...thts my hometown tooo!
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kritz and lavanya dance offf wow thatd be cool
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

jyoti, do u want to break her lil back while dancing and romancing Raunka at the sametime๐Ÿ˜†