SIVASAKTI 14-18th- c pg 2 SUBHA MANGALAM

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only

Divider Graphics

14th December 2009😊

1st scene..

Sevvazhai ...give some money to Kannan.but hesaid i will only takes this money from you as loan.... some fake love by Sevvazhai...At last  Sevvazhai agreed...In mind voice im taking your money and gave to you..and get a good name.kannan send him until car......Then he called sakthi ..inform about money...he was very happy...sakthi worried..asked from where he got this money...Sakthi worried, thinks that money from some bad soucres .at last Kannan tell from Sevvazhai...asked sakthi to inform siva that money is office loan by Sakthi's and Pooni...sakthi say im pity at you...mom never knows about you....even you gave the money..kannan in happy mood as no problem for Pooni's wedding
mama saw everything (hiding behind gate)..in flashback... Sevvazhai... hit him with chappel,,Mama called kannan and  inform about his history(cover handphone with Handkerchief)..Asked do you think sevvazhai is God because giving money to you?Sevvazhai's money actually  your  money... your are  rich..no need to get loan for your sisters wedding..u can  spend money for 1000 weddings...go to village THENI..check about ur family...you have nothing to lose...but if this true than u will get everything including ur mom...dont tell anyone..Sevvazhai,Mama or Sakthi about ur trip...At first Kannaan didnt buy this stories...but when Mama talked about mom, he start to think...
kannan thinks and come out from house...saw mama. '      Mama asked   where are kannan going in hurry?..he say need to meet his friend. mama was very happy...mission succesed...Kannan walks fast ...suddenly Sevvazhai comes..get out from  the car and asked wher he going? Kannan say friend need help so going to   village...some halwa dialogs by Sevvazhai... ...i already prepared the money for dearest anna.Kannan shocked..cos he prepared that money so fast..Kannan start to think...Sevvazhai's Mind voice ...This money takes my parents life...i gave some to ur famliy so i can killed u all...kannan start to doubt him..Kannan say if only what i heard is  true...i will back here soon..and smile.
takes money from Sevvazhai...
kannan calls Sakthi...
Sakthi travelling in auto to meet Kannan in Naadu theeru...Kannan passed the money to sakthi...
sakthi:asked why leave in hurry? where r going?
Kannan tell her he got some important  job...Sakthi worried kannan might involded in bad things..
kanan say this money from Sevvazhai... , asked her to believe him..tell her that everything will ok soon..as pooni getting marry..his problem aslo will solved...
Sakthi gave the money to Siva and asked not to worry anymore, about wedding..but siva say she still worried...both of them stares at each other..
kanan in Theni...meet some village people..walks up and down..at last one man takes him to a house and leaves..kannan open the gate and goes inside...

Freeze

Divider Graphics

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only

Divider Graphics

15th December 2009😊

Kannan walk into the house. called Ayya..
A old man came out and asked what? kannan told his name and say he need help..then muted talks between them(some black and white scene with mama, sevvazhai and a lady) then that old man takes kannan to other house..while kannan thinks that man takes him to another bigger.there they meet another man(i think he might be watchman or gardener)
that old man told him that this property belongs to kannan. then asked is anyone comes here?
that gardener say only a lawyer from town..comes here..say something regarding will
that old man asked that lawyers address ...
Then that  old man takes kannan to big paddy field...some muted talk. between them...kannan was shocked to see everything. then they meet a group of village...more muted talk...kannan in middle and listen to everyone
annan at last speak...Sevvazhai not only makes my family suffer but lot  of people...i will kill him...while kannan talks..one man  calls Sevvazhai..
Sevvazhai scolds him as he never updates things in village.then he updates abt kannan arrival in village..
Sevvazhai was vey angry...shouted  like man mad..say he will never let kannan win over him..he needs that property...Sevvazhai thinks who has told kannan abt this matter...walks down to hall..saw mama sitting at door...some sweet talks betwen them..he asked mama to eat with pasam...serve him with food ands his famous fake pasam.Sevvazhai apologies for everything he done in past then asked why inform Kannan about theni...mama denied abt it..say he doesnt knows anything abt it..say maybe sakthi told him..Sevvazhai  didnt believed it..asked why she inform now only?.mama say he willing to accept any punishment given by Sevvazhai  as he didnt believe him. Mama say he has nothing to do with it.. Sevvazhai wash mama's handthen  t akes him to room and lock up mama..say u wait in this romm until i knows he true..i need that proprety..i will never let anyone to live..there wont be any marriage in that family..
kannna meets lawyer..lawyer tellSevvazhai  's aim only on property so he wont hurt his family( how u know? u have crystal ball ) kannan was happy to hear that and leaves from there
Sevvazhai  wears new clothes..come and see mama...mama asked dont do anything...sevvahai say he will kill them at weeding hall...Sevvazhai  say because of u i killed my parents..now u asked me not kill them? Everyone giving wrong advice to me....mama say dont kill them..im telling for ur good sake...Sevvazhai  not in mood to lisrten. mama let the  truth out..dont let me inform police abt u as i inform abt u to kannan..Sevvazhai  takes knife and stabed mama,thenSevvazhai  comes and check mama is still alive by using his toes...then Sevvazhai  say go and tell my parents that their relatives coming tomorrow...

frezze

Divider Graphics

Divider Graphics

17th December 2009😊

A group of rowdies try to burn kannan alive..that time a group people came that way ....so the rowdies run away..leave him alive

scene at pooni's weeding. everyone there except kannan.(The ladies wearing nice saree..Gayu also there with Divya)Sevvazhai looks tensed up...looks at street as waiting for someone.The wedding goes on...everyone happy as the wedding takes place(no problem during the wedding)...The bride and groom getting blessing from elders...Sakthi worried as kannan is not around .The couples are waiting to get blessing from the Pooni's father. A big photo is placed on chair...and there is Kuthu vilakku  .Siva asked the couples to get blessing  from pooni's dad..Siva asked  to bring paal payasam to everyone...(only family members was there)

Sevvazhai minds voice..why everyone so sad?You all r going to him soon...siva asked the couple to light up the kuthu vilakku...theh siva asked pooni to distribute the payasam to mappilai...pooni takes it offer to siva1st  ...siva was very happy..Pooni said after this you wont suffer...sisva asked what u bless me? pooni asked siva not too talk much and drink it..divya say if patti no 1 then im no 2...

Sevvazhai in mind voice again ..who's everyone is rushing to die first...
siva suddenly drop time bomb asked Sevvazhai to drink it 1st as he suffer lot to make this wedding happened..but he  mannaged to safe..by saying  siva should to drink it 1st as elder in family..siva takes to drink...kannan enter and push that payasam.from her hand andshouts amma...
everyone looks at him..
siva hold kannan collar and shouted at him..how dare u come here? y cant u let us happy? give some slap to him...kannan tries to speak but she wot let him speak...
kanna say pls give give chance to explain...siva asked shakthi to call police.kannan say do that 1st...kannan slipt the truth....that payasam is poisoned...
siva cursed that kannan did it...you tried to kill me once...then u must mix poison now...kananan shouted say that im changed now..i might did wrong but i changed...siva didint trust him..slap him...and asked him to leave..kannan told evetyone that Sevvazhai is the one mixed poison ..takes paysam and asked Sevvazhai to drinks..force Sevvazhai to drinks that payasm...siva slapped him...sakthi cant see it anymore tell the truth...say kannan becomes killer because of her...kannan is her only son...siva shocked...tell her everything...u r respon what he are now...
kananan say forget abt me..i will leave this place but before that asked  Sevvazhai to drink that payasam...siva say she didint believe kannan asked Sevvazhai to drinks..Sevvazhai gives reason..first she asked with paasam then she asked him to drink in rude...Sevvazhai grabs  siva...everyone shocked  when he point gun  at siva.

Divider Graphics

Divider Graphics

18th December 2009😊

Sevvazhai say he's the one mixed poison in payasam...hoping everyone will drink it and die...but now he has to use his gun and  bullet to kill 6 of them...kannan say dont harm my mum...Sevvazhai say oh..u loves ur mum...so im going to kill her...kannan appeal at him. goes on knees and asked him not killed siva...Sevvazhai start his counting...6...5...4....siva  pushed Sevvazhai hands..some how  the gun fall into kannan s tangan...he shoot Sevvazhai 4 times....Everyone shocked...
siva cried say..i used say u killer..now my son becomes killer..kannan as wakes up...throws the gun and cried,,,,kannan blames Sevvazhai..for making him murderer ......some polambal by kannan he hold Sevvazhai body and asked him to wake up....(good acting kannan) ...siva cries so was the rest...

At home...likes Krishnan Jayanthi..some 'kannan foot ' on house...inside everyone was happy. The whole family sits in circle and eats...kannan goes around and feed everyone...then everyone comes to him and feeds him...(this is really a wonderful scene...wish to see more in other serial too....)then everyone at drawing room..kannan  on siva's lap..while divya playing with him...the sisters sits at down and the SIL at chair..chatting happily...
Police car comes and some police man comes.and calls kannan.....everyone goes out..
police man say kannan ur parole time is over..kannan request 5 more minutes...he asked his sisier to be happy..say must visit him every month..and want see his niece or newphew soon...he asked his sister to leave one by one...lastly sakthi say she want siva, gayu, divya to stay with her but they insisted to stay in that house..siva speaks lastly..said  she  will wait for her kannan...kannan kiss divya..hugs siva before leave..the trio sits at vassal and cries...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘The endπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Divider Graphics

Edited by meli - 14 years ago
reserved for wed 16/12/09

janu has returned,,,,,,:)

thanks for the sweet update honey

Kannan in Theni - maybe he is going to get his flashback &

Sevvazhai will try to kill him - whole family
going to come to Theni
Edited by kalki2007 - 14 years ago
thanks for thr updates daisy..
thanks for the updates honeydaisy
looks like the serial is going to end pretty soon as it is speeding up
im glad its finished, it was a bit rushed though.
thanks to all the updaters over the past episodes!
Thanks for the updates honey..

Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago

I'm happy its done the drama had a decent ending, though a little rushed and a little sad ending it was sweet to see the entire family together.