Prem Chopra ... were they mocking HC?

Posted: 14 years ago
Ok i just read the written update and the part where they say Prem should have been named Prem Chopra ... and Gyatri saying Prem does not need and shara!!!

Ok may be i am wrong but i think it was deliberate ... i mean why would out of all actors/actresses they would use a chopra to link with prem. why prem chopra? I think they were trying to tell us that Prem does not need shara of Harshad Chopda ... i swear if this is the case these gits are ************************* πŸ˜‘😑😑 I am so freaking mad at them!!! Otherwise why out of all the names of actors and actresses they chose a chopra??? And then linked it with Prem to make it Prem Chopra, knowing very well Harshad plays Prem Chopra .... i know it can be the work of a writer only who does not like HC ... but this is just too much!!! Prem means Harshad Chopda just as Heer means Additi Gupta ... neither Prem is anything without Harshad Chopda nor Heer is anything without Additi Gupta ... get that straight you idiots and don't dare ever show this sort of joke again and dare not try and play with our sentiments!!! 😑😑

Shame on you all!!! Seriously!!!
Edited by Soaps1 - 14 years ago
No,they didn't mean that.
Did you see the movie of Prem Chopra with Rishi Kapoor.There Prem Chopra was a vilen.
That's why Preet told that Prem is like a vilen just for joking he said that.
no i think they only used prem chopra cos gurinders wife was called sri malani so preet sed prem shud have been called prem chopra cos prem chopra is a famous actor and btw HCs name isnt Harshad Chopda is Harshad Chopra.. :)
Originally posted by Heerbeauty

No,they didn't mean that.
Did you see the movie of Prem Chopra with Rishi Kapoor.There Prem Chopra was a vilen.
That's why Preet told that Prem is like a vilen just for joking he said that.

I am not blamming Preet he got the dialogue he delivered ... but i am 100% sure it was deliberate who ever wrote it!!!
I dont think it was mocking harshad..πŸ˜• it was just said as a fun...in fact i thot it was told like how famous harshad is....like how sridevi and hema r famous actors and they were being spoken up...just like tht....not sure though....or mayb like wat Heerbeauty said....an actor?? but it definetly wasnt mocking harshad...lolss...d show runs coz of him...i dont think dey wud make fun of him on d show like this....just my views!
Originally posted by -Nansy-

I dont think it was mocking harshad..πŸ˜• it was just said as a fun...in fact i thot it was told like how famous harshad is....like how sridevi and hema r famous actors and they were being spoken up...just like tht....not sure though....or mayb like wat Heerbeauty said....an actor?? but it definetly wasnt mocking harshad...lolss...d show runs coz of him...i dont think dey wud make fun of him on d show like this....just my views!

yeh agree with u nans. they only used prem chopra cos he has the same first name as premπŸ˜†
I think they mocked ....by the way its Harshad chopda not Harshad chopra.And i guess people are mocking him deliberately else why they did not compared him with amrish puri , om puri , shakti kapoor etc...why link it with prem chopra ..any way i hope they did not do it deliberately else the way it was said i also felt that creatives was trying to make fun of him...i don't trust creatives and writers for this
I don't know nans i hope they were not but it sounds so deliberate ... specially gyatri's dialogue "Prem does not need any sahara" ... i mean they were talking about Prem Chopra because that SM said her name was named after actress because her parents liked them ... where did the need to say Prem does not need sahara come from? That too when the name was Chopra/Chopda? She could just say Prem is good as Prem Juneja ... i mean having a last name does not mean sahara??? πŸ˜•
i don't agree with you soaps....
they didn't mock HC...

prem chopra was referred to coz there is only one actor who has had the name "prem" till date.....

neways......

the whole scenario here was" the female said her name was sreemalini' wen asked y such a wierd name...she said coz her mom liked sridevi and dad hema malini so they put both the actresses' name in her name...its then that preet said..." then maybe maa bauji named prem bhaiya after prem chopra"

as far as reference to prem not needing any sahara is concerned.....it was on a positive note.....

there's no need to involve any actor in it
Edited by riks1 - 14 years ago
vandy i am not involving anyone ... i posted what i felt after watching the scene and reading the update thats all ... i am a viewer too and this is what that scene made me think/feel and even if they were mocking like i care apna hi nuksan hey unka πŸ˜†