saarrthi arjun&bhoomika love

lock_7979 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i going to writ a new fan fictions        &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;    ðŸ˜Š arjun- is siting alona he thing that how can bhavri do to me she love me. why she do? he is thing and thing . lk come and tell him why r you thing of bhavri let her live ther why can not you for give bhavi then arjun tell now i will not thing of bhavri then he goes away then 😊 .Lk tell then you will neaver forgive her just the he tell kow the time come to kown the trueth then he gose to kaka he tell him kown you can go and tell the thruth kaka tell him self that kpwn i should go and tell the thruth to all of one he the goes the LK tell kown arjun&bhoomi will come close and shefali wht will hapyen to you --------------------------------------- i will write the story after some time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lock_7979 thumbnail
then LK goes to shefali tell get ready for it because you have remove bhoomik for the house but she is coming back get ready kown it is you to go out of the house kown i also cannot save you kown how you have done to bhoomik kown the same thing will happyen to you go and get ready   ðŸ˜Š shefali go and thing that she is get marriage with arjun. 😆
lock_7979 thumbnail
then LK goes to shefali tell get ready for it because you have remove bhoomik for the house but she is coming back get ready kown it is you to go out of the house kown i also cannot save you kown how you have done to bhoomik kown the same thing will happyen to you go and get ready   ðŸ˜Š shefali go and thing that she is get marriage with arjun. 😆 ---------------------- r you likeing my story or not can you pl tell me how do you like the story
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
its lovely nice intro
please write soon and make it longer