Twihards are creepy..

Posted: 14 years ago
Okay, so I came across this website called 'Twilight sucks' (No offense), and there's a section  where people share their incidents about how they got into trouble with die-hard twilight fans. Mind you, these stories are actually creepy. Makes me wonder whether such people are really out there 😲 ðŸ˜•

Here are a few links:

http://twilightsucks.proboards75.com/index.cgi?board=fangirls&action=display&thread=3223
http://twilightsucks.proboards75.com/index.cgi?board=fangirls&action=display&thread=6165
http://twilightsucks.proboards75.com/index.cgi?board=fangirls&action=display&thread=4699
http://twilightsucks.proboards81.com/index.cgi?board=fangirls&action=display&thread=5942
http://twilightsucks.proboards75.com/index.cgi?board=fangirls&action=display&thread=5095

And this is only a handful of them. There are MANY MANY more. Jesus christ! Is murder next on the list ?!  I should really be scared, cuz I have serious problems with Twilight.

Does anyone here have anything to share ? Any similar experience ? May not be extremely creepy but any encounter at all ? PLEASE DO :)

One of my friends smacked me on the head real hard with a book just because I have a HUGE problem with Edward being a stalker and voiced out my opinion in front of her who is a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sparkly boy fan😳 My head didn't stop throbbing for the whole day. I don't know if she meant to hit me that hard but all I remember from that incident is PAIN😳😳😳 It's not really a death life situation but she is not the kind of person to retaliate against people so it was kind of weird seeing her become so worked up over a fictional character😳 Plus it doesn't help the matter that I have a habit of voicing out my opinions at the every chance given without really thinking of what the consequences would be.

I don't care what people's opinons are but if you have one then so do others. Don't resort to physical violence or being creepy just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion. LIVE AND LET LIVE😳
That is BAD!

There are many people who dont like Twilight, so maybe they should hit the ones who like them?

But seriouslys its once own choice..why go to violence for that?

thnx 4 sharin liza
WOW😲 just WOW...i didnt know it was this much crazy ness....some of those people need to be admitted to a psychiatric or something.....that is just crazy....I mean geez people its a fictitious book...not the end of the world!
Originally posted by Angelic_J

One of my friends smacked me on the head real hard with a book just because I have a HUGE problem with Edward being a stalker and voiced out my opinion in front of her who is a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sparkly boy fan😳 My head didn't stop throbbing for the whole day. I don't know if she meant to hit me that hard but all I remember from that incident is PAIN😳😳😳 It's not really a death life situation but she is not the kind of person to retaliate against people so it was kind of weird seeing her become so worked up over a fictional character😳 Plus it doesn't help the matter that I have a habit of voicing out my opinions at the every chance given without really thinking of what the consequences would be.

I don't care what people's opinons are but if you have one then so do others. Don't resort to physical violence or being creepy just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion. LIVE AND LET LIVE😳

Ouch. Sounds pretty bad  These Twitards or Twihards or whatever need to get a freakin LIFE! 😕 Get over it people! I mean resorting to violence because someone doesn't worship Edward and his sparkling skin ? WTF ?! 😕

On a side note - Why does Edward sparkle anyway ? How on Earth can this absolutely ridiculous idea ever make sense ? Did S. Meyer dream about this too ? According to mythology, Vampires burn when they're exposed to sunlight, but where the hell did 'sparkling' come from ? 😕 

Edward: Do I dazzle you ?
Us: Yeah eddy, you do, cuz we haven't been able to figure out why on earth you sparkle in the sun, but that's not the biggest mystery. The bigger mystery is why Bella actually finds that attractive. That's kinda retarded, defenitely dazzling *Scratches head*
oh,.kay
its a personal choice and people should let it rest at that yaar..
Originally posted by aish_punk

That is BAD!

There are many people who dont like Twilight, so maybe they should hit the ones who like them?

But seriouslys its once own choice..why go to violence for that?

thnx 4 sharin liza

LMAO, I'm ready to knock some sense into all Twitards anytime 😛 ðŸ˜†

Seriously man, major twilight fans are scary. Scary like the girl in Excorcist. 😲 
Bloody Hell! I'ma  twilight Fan as is everyone else in the forum but the Twihards just need to get a life. People are entitled to their own opinions and we can't hate them for fight against them because of it. I mean i'm a Jacob Fan though i do like Edward and there's some people on the forum who Hate Jake nut none of the Jacob fans are going to hurt them because of it are they.
firstly i love Edward, secondly i don't think i'll murder someone for not liking him, you know i really hated harry potter, it was just boring (mind you i think maths, science, and history are interesting), but i don't believe that i will thwart someone for liking it, at these times i wonder why we have genres for books...
LMAO....that site is like the BEST SITE ever.....🤣🤣..they have the best anti twilight stuff🤣 .....but seriously ...twitards...errr..i mean twihards... are  CREEPY... ...

one of my friends is CRAZZYY about Mr.disco ball vampire..... one day i told her my opinion about her sparkly boy....she argued with me throughout the lecture and was almost on the verge of crying....LOL.....all this just for a fictional character??....i mean ... even i am a crazy HP fan....but that doesnt mean i should go around... harrassing ppl for NOT liking HP....😳

EDIT:-

Just read some of the encounters......What The...?? 😲 😲 ...these ppl are INSANE....🤢 ..
i better stay away from the twitards....

Edited by Aditi_MJHT - 14 years ago