Sachal Tyagi’s (Ranvijay) flight to Nepal

Posted: 14 years ago

Sachal Tyagi's flight to Nepal

Tagged with: Sachal Tyagi

Sachal Tyagi aka Ranjijay from Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo is leaving no bounds to prove himself a true villain in reel life. The actor is all set to fly for Nepal to kidnap the show's protagonist Laali. According to the sources the actor would be shooting in Nepal for Laali's haran sequence. "The sequence is been jotted down by the script writer and we are going to Nepal", says the source associated with the production house. But when contacted with Sachal, he does approve of going to Nepal but is in no mood to disclose the story line. "Yes, I am going to Nepal to shoot for the soap but I don't know about the script so I can't comment about the same," quotes the talented actor.

Well, we have to wait and the watch the twist and turn happening in the most happening soap on our small screen.

😡

oh man, again he's going to kidnap her!!!! this is the limit!!
I hope shekhar shoots him in nepal😆

no, I  hope shekhar and laali throw him off the cliff in nepal😆
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago
Waht... we hv to see  ranvijay in nepal Too
and he is  gonna kidnap laali ?? Loser kahina m sure his plan is again going to fail badly.. But i hope nothing happens to shekhar i donno why i feel dat shekhar is gonna die😭This major twist is scaring me :(

Thanks for da article Lfs
noooooooooooo.. ranvijay stay where you belong.. stop going on vacations after shali..

damn it.. i don't want him in nepal.. he's gonna ruin it allllllll 😭😭

-- minu breathe.. shekhar can't die.. he BETTER NOT die..
Originally posted by Mrs. SIR

noooooooooooo.. ranvijay stay where you belong.. stop going on vacations after shali..

damn it.. i don't want him in nepal.. he's gonna ruin it allllllll 😭😭

-- minu breathe.. shekhar can't die.. he BETTER NOT die..
Navs are u too scared like me ??Do u think something like dat can happen??🥺Is dere any possibility ?? God i hv become negative all of a sudden
Originally posted by MiNaKsHiii

Navs are u too scared like me ??Do u think something like dat can happen??🥺Is dere any possibility ?? God i hv become negative all of a sudden
don't turn negative on me  we haven't even enjoyed the nepal scenes yet.. 😔😔 and we already have something to worry about 😭 why does ranvijay need to go to nepal.. totally ruins everything.. 😡😡

and shekhar can't die.. i just don't see it.. 😕 
Originally posted by MiNaKsHiii

Waht... we hv to see  ranvijay in nepal Too
and he is  gonna kidnap laali ?? Loser kahina m sure his plan is again going to fail badly.. But i hope nothing happens to shekhar i donno why i feel dat shekhar is gonna die😭This major twist is scaring me :(

Thanks for da article Lfs

it's sad how creatives keep coming up with the same plan again and, again. we know all his plans are going to fail. like this the 3rd or 4th time they r doing it, I hope this is the last one.
I hope there's some good action scenes in nepal😆

shekhar dieing?? I don't think so, they won't kill a major actor like that. but yea everything is possible these days and  ganesiya is making an entry too, maybe laali is destined to be with him.
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

maybe laali is destined to be with him.
no gur laali's destined to be with shekhar and shekhar only!
Originally posted by Mrs. SIR

no gur laali's destined to be with shekhar and shekhar only!

😆😆
Nav, hum aur tum jo bhi kahein, destiny toh creatives ke haath mein hi hai na😆
I was shocked to hear the news that all the 4 male leads in woh rehne wali mehlon ki were killed off in the show😲
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

it's sad how creatives keep coming up with the same plan again and, again. we know all his plans are going to fail. like this the 3rd or 4th time they r doing it, I hope this is the last one.
I hope there's some good action scenes in nepal😆

shekhar dieing?? I don't think so, they won't kill a major actor like that. but yea everything is possible these days and  ganesiya is making an entry too, maybe laali is destined to be with him.
🤣Nice joke :P