Basera

Written Update-2nd Dec-Keshu stood Up..Yay

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi people,

Basera is ending... and the story seems to be ending just on the day, my keshu stood up.......Well, just a short update...Here goes....

• Mehul is taking keshu to dining room with wheel-chair(oh so good now mehul)😊...Hirdey is crying so, Kritika calls Mehul....😊
  • Mehul then asks keshu to sit here calmly(aur kaha jaaye ga keshu πŸ˜†), he is gonna see hridey and return back in few mins....πŸ˜ƒ
  • Mehul had left keshu near the staircase😲...so the wheel chair moves and keshu falls from stair case....😲😭
  • Everyone moves to keshu to see him....😭
  • Urvasi goes to ketan to tell him to help😭...but ketan says he is not gonna go anywhere😑🀒....Urvasi goes in anger saying one day....😑😭
  • At ketan's office, police has come to arrest himπŸ‘(finally police has completed their investigationπŸ‘πŸ‘)....For illegal transaction of those old machines....πŸ˜²πŸ‘
  • Ketan taken to jailπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ....He is later released with the help of his lawyer through giving bail....😑
  • In SM, Aatish is saying that putting ketan in jail is the only way to teach him the lessonπŸ‘πŸΌ...to which ketki doesnot agreeπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...but aatish insists that this  is the way for ketan's improvement.....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Lawyer says in his office that if the factory  and property is back in keshubhai's name then the police cannot do anything to ketan.....🀒😑
  • (Then missed some part coz the electricity ran out😭....Sorry for that😭....)..when the electricity came back then.. Ketan was giving a property paper's copy to the police in police stationπŸ‘πŸΌ..... So, i guess he transferred the property in keshu's name.....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Ketan comes home.... Door is closed, so he rings the bell...πŸ€” Urvashi opens the door...Coming in, Oh ho jhatka, big jhatka😲 😲.... The division of the house is taken outπŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...now its the same SM as it was before....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
  • ketan asks who did itπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.... and what he finds, a keshu, my keshu☺️😳😍...Standing in front of ketan😍😍😍😍.....i was so so  happy😍😍😍... i was like... then again the electricity went out😭😑...so dont know if anything happened after it.....πŸ˜”

but it was a 10 on 10 episode...coz it was keshu there, standing...which i always wanted...

after a long time, my hug of the day to Keshu....πŸ€—..so many hugs to you keshu...πŸ€—

Love,
PoojaπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potterish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetytweetypoo

Hi people,

Basera is ending... and the story seems to be ending just on the day, my keshu stood up... 
(yayyyyy)....Well, just a short update...Here goes....

Mehul is taking keshu to dining room with wheel-chair(oh so good now mehul)😊...Hirdey is crying so, Kritika calls Mehul.... (more like mehul calls kritika and she doesnt answer, then he calls ketki, and she doesnt answer either)😊 Mehul then asks keshu to sit here calmly(aur kaha jaaye ga keshu πŸ˜†), he is gonna see hridey and return back in few mins....πŸ˜ƒ Mehul had left keshu near the staircase😲...so the wheel chair moves and keshu falls from stair case....😲😭 Everyone moves to keshu to see him....😭(weird that when hriday is cryin g, nobody is around, and when keshu falls everybody comes running. it was only a matter of a few seconds) Urvasi goes to ketan to tell him to help😭...but ketan says he is not gonna go anywhere😑🀒....Urvasi goes in anger saying one day....😑😭(this guy is such a loser, cant wait to see him rotting in jail for that explosion that took so many lives 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­) At ketan's office, police has come to arrest himπŸ‘(finally police has completed their investigationπŸ‘πŸ‘)....For illegal transaction of those old machines....πŸ˜²πŸ‘ Ketan taken to jailπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ....He is later released with the help of his lawyer through giving bail....😑 In SM, Aatish is saying that putting ketan in jail is the only way to teach him the lessonπŸ‘πŸΌ...to which ketki doesnot agreeπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...but aatish insists that this  is the way for ketan's improvement.....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Lawyer says in his office that if the factory  and property is back in keshubhai's name then the police cannot do anything to ketan.....🀒😑
  • (Then missed some part coz the electricity ran out😭....Sorry for that😭....)
Here, ketan goes to KK's room and acts all goody goody, and ketki thinks even ketan has reformed 🀒 after which ketan asks ketki for a glass of water, and when she goes to get it, he sits down and takes keshu's thumb print on the papers of property transfer, and says that "i will put you into more trouble for now papa, since you are used to and experienced for dealing with and solving problems (😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ such a loser)

..when the electricity came back then.. Ketan was giving a property paper's copy to the police in police stationπŸ‘πŸΌ..... So, i guess he transferred the property in keshu's name.....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
    Ketan comes home.... Door is closed, so he rings the bell...πŸ€” Urvashi opens the door...Coming in, Oh ho jhatka, big jhatka😲 😲.... The division of the house is taken outπŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...now its the same SM as it was before....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
  • ketan asks who did itπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.... and what he finds, a keshu, my keshu☺️😳😍...Standing in front of ketan😍😍😍😍.....i was so so  happy😍😍😍... i was like... then again the electricity went out😭😑...so dont know if anything happened after it.....πŸ˜”

After that the episode ended, but the precap looked good, which means tomorrow's episode will be 11 on 10 πŸ˜ƒ

Precap: Keshu asks ketan why he's so surprised, you're the one who transferred all the property on my name (weird, i thought it was only the factory that he transferred, unless that lawyer was also involved with keshu πŸ˜ƒ) and ketan is like OMG!!!!! 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

but it was a 10 on 10 episode...coz it was keshu there, standing...which i always wanted... (i so agree) πŸ˜ƒ

after a long time, my hug of the day to Keshu....πŸ€—..so many hugs to you keshu...πŸ€—

Love,

PoojaπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by potterish - 14 years ago
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the short update! great work!
pooja_l thumbnail
@potterish... thanks so much for the help out....

and similarly, I would like to thank Sonia, who gave me the permission of updating for the episode....

thanks to all for making basera forums what it is .....
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

is there any scene between Ketan & Urvashi ?
:D :D :D
pooja_l thumbnail
Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

is there any scene between Ketan & Urvashi ?
:D :D :D

yes there was but it was a nok-jhok..not a lovey-dubey scene