Kick Claudia Ciesla out...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Claudia is such a double faced person.  She is a soft po*n artist (see her videos on utube) and acts like a sati savitri. she is the one who has been plotting and planning nominations first with vindo and raju and now with bakhtiyar and aditi. she goes after pravesh's ass for publicity.  hate that b****. get this firangi out....

Viewbie Note: Stop writing abusive words.
Edited by sweta01 - 14 years ago
i lost all of my respect for her after today!
i nevr liked her from day one!! i knew she was always jus faking innocence!! but i disagree wid the TS for the kind of words being used!!
P.S. not to be taken too personally!!
Originally posted by ecugals

i nevr liked her from day one!! i knew she was always jus faking innocence!! but i disagree wid the TS for the kind of words being used!!
P.S. not to be taken too personally!!

yeah i agree
Originally posted by dexplorertwodo

Claudia is such a double faced person.  She is a soft po*n artist (see her videos on utube) and acts like a sati savitri. she is the one who has been plotting and planning nominations first with vindo and raju and now with bakhtiyar and aditi. she goes after pravesh's ass for publicity.  hate that b****. get this firangi out....

Double faced person...I get that.
Plotting/planning...i get that too.

Why drag in her 'whatever artist' life to kick her out?
Why cite her firangi-nes as the reason to want her out?

Isn't sticking to her antics on the show enough? 😕
She is sick, i hated her from day 1, she needs to leave asap
Very cunning person n acting innocent, she is much more smarter than pravsh that's why playing all love act to get votes... Shrewd person with bussinnes mind thinking 🤢
from day 1..i am telling she is cunning...u ppl r telling..dont tell firangi..etc....

worst female
Very cunning n shameless,always sitting on sofa n laughing with tht gay pravesh..
Claudia is not nominated in the nominated list. And nomination is done by housemates. So, we do not have any power to remove her from the BB house unless she is nominated. Hence topic irrelevant.

Topic closed.