Sivasakthi 30 Nov - 04 Dec updates & discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

what happened to Gaya? Edited by kalki2007 - 14 years ago
thanks for updates...i hate people who makes ,money with children and woman...they should burn alive..i used to see people who brings baby for begging ...they just sit at roadside, not bother sun or rain..i dont know how to help this poor kids...just a piece of pray i can give them
honeydaisy i agree 100% - i used to see a lot in Madras - real sad
i don't think they have any maternal love because babies just came without asking yeah it is really sad. i hate child labour and the begging part. even the educated people employ the children how do you respond to that. i don't know i think we are living in a weird world
Edited by kalki2007 - 14 years ago
thanks laksh
i wonder what happened to gaya
Originally posted by kalki2007

what happened to Gaya?

Originally posted by brinny_g

i wonder what happened to gaya

Gaya is on search mission - Father in law 😳 , along with her hubby ... But i don't understand how divya got seperated from them 🤔 ...
hey honey...Welcome to our club...

Gr8 updates ya.. 👏 Keep it up 🤗

Ayyo.. kadavule.. a very lovely and understanding couple have turned into such a bitter realtionship..

the moment Gaya saw Sakthi and Vaijayanthi.. she called Vai as Ponni.. How cum gaya knows that it is Ponni??
Daisy Chellom...

First of all Welcome to the udpaters Kudumbam daa 🤗 🤗....  That was an amazing detailed update you gave daa 👏👏👏... Keep it up my girl 👍🏼... intha Aishu rombha gujala irukka for not having to update this Thursday's episode 😆😆...  Thanks for the wonderful update daa 🤗

Thanks Laksh sis for the update..

But Man... so we have a new person acting as Gayu naa.. but am confused... so did Gayu kill Saravanan?? 😕😕... I wonder where they are heading... hope they finish soon..... 🥳
Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
 nithyamkv and aisha_muka1984 .thank you for ur warm welcome..i just watched few eps..this serial..dont know much of it..i try my best to give a good updates..😊
Thanks Divya for the wonderful updates ... Welcome to the updaters team ..

Poor Gaya ... Sara could be counting his days & so he behaves like this , wanting Gaya to marry someone else 🤔 ...