Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Congrats on the new FC guys! Oh gosh she looks soo darn pretty in those sigs!
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
cong o on new fc guys...
beautiful work sweet cooo....
plz add me in members list...
i hope u remember me...
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats with the new FC !!!

Beautiful siggies of Ash....Really nice front page
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaanlover

Congrats with the new FC !!!

Beautiful siggies of Ash....Really nice front page

The front page is Komal's I just used the original! The original is so good, why mess it up with a whole new idea! So guys credit goes the komal! But I'm glad you liked the siggies, feel me to add as mny as you want!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Guys, I'm glad you like the siggies, go on and add as many as you want, but don't just make this a pic/article FC! Discussions are also welcomed(please!!!)! BTW: If anyone knows how to make video avatars, please help b/c I really want to make one and don't know how to (secret: I use ones I can find)!!

Also, I'll add the member's list, if someone doesn't see their name, please tell me! Thanks! Enjoy!!
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
some icons made by me..
 feel free touse

preity*zinta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

Guys, I'm glad you like the siggies, go on and add as many as you want, but don't just make this a pic/article FC! Discussions are also welcomed(please!!!)! BTW: If anyone knows how to make video avatars, please help b/c I really want to make one and don't know how to (secret: I use ones I can find)!!

Also, I'll add the member's list, if someone doesn't see their name, please tell me! Thanks! Enjoy!!

I think you need one of those Photoshop prgorms to make vid avies!

Anywayys,

So from all of Aish's projects shes working on .. which one are you most excited to see?
jaanlover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwatiAgrawal

some icons made by me..
 feel free touse

Thanks for the beautiful icons...they are simply outstanding !!!
I really love them
Edited by jaanlover - 14 years ago
jaanlover thumbnail
Madhushala launch by the bachchans  
Bollywood Actor Amitabh Bachchan with his wife Jaya Bachchan and son Abhishek Bachchan with his wife Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan pose for the photographers during the Bachchan Sandhya, organized by Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan to pay tribute to Late Harivansh Rai Bachchan on his 102nd birth anniversary in Mumbai Saturday, 28 November 2009. Bachchan Family and Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan are coming together to launch 'Madhushala - The House of Wine'. The book is designed in a format that contains both the original and the English translation of poems side by side, interspersed with illustrations of paintings done by Namrita Bachchan

Though best known for his Hindi works such as Madhushala, and in Hindi cinema for being the man who phrased Rang Barse Bheege Chunarwali (Silsila) and the verses of Agnee Path, Harivanshrai Bachchan was actually a PHD in English Literature from Cambridge University in England; only the 2nd Indian ever to have achieved that. He was a professor of English Literature at Allahabad University before being asked to join the Ministry of External Affairs when Jawaharlal Nehru was Prime Minister of India.