jaya binju and sachal tyagi to tie the knot-articl

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

sachal Tyagi must be playing a ruthless villain in Agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijobut our Rannvijay possesses a soft heart which beats for none other than actress Jaya Binjuof Kesariya balam aavo hamare des.

Speaking on his relationship Tyagi says, "It's been a courtship of two and a half years and we met for the first time in Ghar ek sapna wherein we played Tulika and Abhimanyu. There was no particular reason which drew me close to her as I feel it was destined to happen. After I started to know her I realised that she is the one with whom I would want to spend the rest of my life. I truly respect her for her honest nature. She doesn't fake it at all and calls spade a spade. She doesn't believe in hypocrisy."

The duo is extremely serious about their relationship and marriage is certainly on the cards. "Yes, we are in an extremely serious relationship and are planning to tie the knot sometime next year", says Tyagi.

Talking about that one thing of her beau that annoys Binju to the core is his erratic shooting schedule. Informs Sachal, "My hectic schedules irritate Jaya a lot but when we both are shooting we balance it out by dropping in at each others' sets. I think it works as an advantage when your girlfriend is of the same profession as she knows how it works here."

Like a doting and caring boyfriend, Tyagi is watching his girlfriend's new show Kesariya balam and is excited about her role in the show.

One couldn't ask for a better life partner than Sachal. Must say the girl is lucky!

Edited by natalie_rose - 14 years ago