26th Nov Written Update - Pati Patni aur Woh!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you!

I really hope Payal or Armaan comes there on time but I dont think that will happen. I think she will have to fight at her own as one of the roop i.e. shakti.
i think it be perfect timin now for Kk to make Bhaskar appear as OK gets close and Bhaskar could whack him one
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

i think it be perfect timin now for Kk to make Bhaskar appear as OK gets close and Bhaskar could whack him one

That would be so hilarious...just imagine OK trying to rape Bharti and all of the sudden she turns into Bhasker....ha ha ha I wold love to see OK's reaction. I know, I know this is not going to happen.

I loved ArBi sceen, the way Armaan was loooking at Bharti when she said that old custom women doesn't exist and Armaan looked her top  to bottom with that smile....this was so cute.

I know it won't be right, but I would like to see an affair between ArBi. Hmmm and why not, if they can show women going through all this crap (Ok and the track), why can't they show ArBi having an affair.
Edited by 3020176 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

LMAO.. actually i can imagine OK's face 🤣🤣
thnxx Arbi scene was choo chwwet but precap omg poor bharti
Thanks ALOT. ArBi are so cute.
thanks a lot for the update tiya😃

...shey yaar, i missed yesterday's episode.... hopefully will manage to see it now....😊

Wow, want to really see those bua scene with Bharti n ArBi scenes too.... 😳

hopefully, we r gonna have a blasting episode not a MANHANDLED episode😆
ArBi luks so cute 2gthr, especially wen thy r very close 2 each other, soo cute they r..by da way thnx 4 da updt...