November 25th Update - OK happy with Bharti

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiii everyonee!!
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their week so far!!
And we're approximately 5 days away from December😲
Sheesh, how does time go by so fast?!😕 i was listening to 90s music yesterday, english and bollywood and reminiscing like no tomorrow haha -  that was a great decade for music!

I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy (P-Diddy)
(I just rediscovered this song yesterday night and remembered how much I used to LOVE it!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiWcmzUZtcs

OR

Dil Ibaadat instrumental - Tum Mile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_X-A0Qv--4

Sorry in advance for any mistakes made!😳
------------------------------------------------------

November 25th Written Update

Everyone is shocked to hear Radha confessing that she had pushed Jiya. She leaves from there and Bharti runs after her. OK tries to stop Bharti but his father stops him and tells him to bring Bharti to the puja right away as there shouldn't be any more abshagun in the house. Bharti confronts Radha and asked her why she lied in front of everyone. Radha tells her that in this house, it is better to just take everything without questioning and that it is best if Bharti accepts this way of living as well.

Bua and her son try to brainwash OK into taking his father's words lightly and taking some action against Bharti.

Bharti begs Radha to stop lecturing her as she doesn't want to become weak like her. Radha explains how six months earlier, Bharti was exactly like Radha and they would be each others support in times of need. Radha makes Bharti promise never to leave her side when OK walks in and grabs Bharti's hand. Bharti glares at him and wiggles out of his grasp. She then remembers Radha's words about being submissive when she was here last and allows OK to drag her away. They end up running into Armaan who asks his brother to let go of Bharti's hand. OK frustratedly tells Armaan to stay out of his affairs and tries to push him away but Armaan holds his ground and again demands that Bharti's hand be let go of. Bharti steps in and tells Armaan not to interfere and that she'll handle OK herself. She dares OK to continue dragging her and he reluctantly drops her hand.

In the room, Bharti wonders how OK let her go so easily but praises herself for being able to have her say. She does her typical Bhaskar victory dance when she turns around and sees OK at the door 😆 OK tells her that he let her go easily because today she gave him more importance than Armaan. He tells her that when she talks to him with respect and humility, he considers her to be the best wife in the world 😕 He happily tells her that it's like he found the Bharti he lost six months ago again.

OK goes to his mother and tells her how happy he is that Bharti talked to him with so much respect. He expresses his hope that Bharti will soon remember her past with the family. Bua overhears this and gets upset. Her son asks her what is wrong and Bua explains that if OK-Bharti go back to what they were before, pretty soon they would have a child who would be the heir of the house and Bua and her son would be left with nothing. She tells her son that the only way to ensure that they have their share of the family fortune is if Radha gives birth to a child first. She then starts scheming (I didn't get this part)

Amarjeet calls Bharti early in the morning. He puts Armaan on the line as well and asks then to come up with some strategies to help against their rival magazine ( I LOVE AJ! He always gets ArBi together somehow haha😳) Armaan and Bharti try to avoid talking to each other but AJ forces them to work together and hangs up. Bharti tells Armaan that she knows he would feel working with her and tells him to go get some sleep. She falls back to sleep while Armaan wonders how he'll be able to sleep now.

WORD OF THE DAY: BRAINSTROMING....
not brainsTORMing....brainsTROMing..🤣
🤣

Armaan dresses Jiya up for school and she flicks on the tv as Sony advertises the movie New York being played on the channel 😕😆 Bua does some rituals in hopes of Radha producing an heir ( i think😕 ). Bua tries to sneak out of the house but Bauji catches her and asks her where she is going. She makes up an excuse saying she is going to the mandir. OK walks in with Bharti and Armaan and Bauji asks them to drop Bua off at the mandir. Bharti notices Bua's uneasiness and sees her fidgeting with something behind her sari pallu. She pulls at the packet and the contents of it drop to the floor. Everyone looks down at it confused.

Precap: Armaan catches hold of Bharti's hand and apologizes for something - they have a moment which OK walks in on (WOOOT ArBi sceneeeeeeeeee😳😳😳 UFF at OK catching them)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode verdict - Not too bad  - I liked how Armaan stood up for Bharti. The OK-Bharti scene in the room was funny and i loved AJ calling ArBi so early in the morning, so typical 😆
P.S. Armaan's always been a hottie but i just ADORE when he has his hair down like that, over his forehead....MAJOR SWOONING! 🤪😍
😍😍😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
srsly.. he looks damnnnn hot now adays😳
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx yaar..love amarjeet..and armaan luks yummy today..😳
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update... I think bharti now knows how to control OK....

loved Armaan.... and hate that bua.....

i wish for more MU in next episodes....
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Armaan looks Very Very  hooooooooot😍 wow how can bharti refuse him !! wooooooooow his sexy yaaaaaaaaar!!!!
Edited by naley4ever - 14 years ago
ghazal_naz thumbnail
Originally posted by: naley4ever

Armaan looks Very Very  hooooooooot😍 wow how can bharti refuse him !! wooooooooow his sexy yaaaaaaaaar!!!!

totaly agry. he is😳
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think now this story will take an amazing turn as Bharti will have to sail in two boats...........her love Armaan & satisfying OK so that the horse doesn't loose his cool.....😆...
renup64 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update
thanx 4 d upd8...
sry for d late reply!!