INDIAN CULTURE RAKHI SAWANT

Hinakhann thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
**Viewbie's note:Photos deleted..as they were sexually explicit and vulger**Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bb2_fan thumbnail
elesh n rakhi kissed on lips in front of mom................esp when miss culture is not sure to marry him
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shes trying to change! we should commend her
com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
her indian culture teaches her to kiss and romance with the guy whom she wont marry? she ia all fakey and now trying to romance withj some other guy so she dumped elesh in name of culture..
ranidutta thumbnail
rakhi is such a drama-bitch. How she goes on and on about indian culture and tells elesh don't do this or that in front of so and so. And here she asked elesh to give her kiss. What a stupid stupid bitch. Unfortunetly, today these kind of cheap attention seeking people are being liked.
chumchee25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly Rakhi is ridiculous!
sajibabe thumbnail
i tell you what rakhi is a hypocrite, the girl never misses an opportunity to show her assets by wearing revealing clothes
everyone knows she had plastic surgery, so she can flaunt them to get work
she is famous for doing sleezy dance numbers, that are so obscene that if with family you have to change channel
remember her last year release where she did a dance number krazzy4, she was almost naked thrusting her self in to the crowds faces
she will never change she is an item girl ,as her finalist manav in rakhi ka swayamwar so correctly said
she classes her self a star what she's done to call her self a star, except sleazy item numbers & few reality shows
the most apt title for her  is the drama queen of the century
she talks about sanskar,but on the other hand never misses an opportunity to diss her mum
this woman doesn't deserve well brought up, cultured,educted & successfull elesh, she deserves some one more on her level
Edited by sajibabe - 14 years ago
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆😆😆 I died laughing.

But if you really think about it, decisions that parents make which seems ridiculous now won't seem so ridiculous when we have kids ourselves. lol well idk about others but I can't help but be protective in the future

Edited by Xserial_queenX - 14 years ago
cutelily thumbnail
completely agree.........rakhi is pathetic...big nautanki... drama queen title suits her... she just wants to b in news all the time so b it negative or positive oppsss uske saath tu positive is impossible.... woh sirf khud ko acha batane ke liye baki sabki burai karti hai... pehle juhi ki kari ab mouni ki... i guess she is jealous of them as they r more popular than her n without doing any such dirty things.... so she wants to put them down she doesnt even know wht is sanskar... koi apne aap thodi bolta hai mein tu bohot achi bahu banongi... plzzz u cant take care of ur mom tu tumhare husband ki mom ka kya dhyan rakhogi.... n i think rakhi can go to any extent for mmoney n fame.... this girl has no shame ....gurmeet debina ko dekho even they r so much in love but woh tu aisi harkatein nahi karte hain even they hav had romantic moments but u will love tht not like rakhi.. n for tht mattter even mouni gaurav they hav been decent on the show... nobody has acted so cheap... pura time elesh par chadti rehti hai n then bolti hai mein thodi inpe chadti hoon woh hi mere upar chadte hain...n itna kya tha they couldnt control themselves for 2 days also ... when an elder person is sitting thr tabhi karna hai aapko... itna hi control nahi ho raha tha tu u hav bedroom for tht... plzzz dont embarrase poor aunty....i felt bad for her... wht she must hav felt but this shameless rakhi... god hi bacha ab unhe ....
*snowflake* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I sympathise with her sometimes, nobody would choose to be this...
Edited by *snowflake* - 14 years ago