Nov 23-27th updates and discussions

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks daa Mels .. Wow , a good episode, after a very loooooooooooooooong time .. We can be assured that this crap is going to end 😉 ...
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Meli... I guessed that Thols is acting.... Good to hear that CBI came and got hold of Adhi... This is probably good sign that Kolangal will come to an end..,,
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Hope Basky is punished quickly and serial ends with atha and thuls and usha living happily as friends.
Monday episode shows how a serial should be made
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Meli kutty, thanks da - well Hissy must have hissed big time !!! So, this week end might see us all liberated??? or he plans to drag for another month to show how aatha comes out with flying colors??? I know I know I know that a few guns might be pointed at me for giving such ideas - but Roja has not seen any announcement about this trash ending this month ???!!
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Roja I agree with you - there is no announcement of a new Megaaaaaaaa serial.
Maybe atha will now take on Basky and expose him 😡

Hope they wind up -the tholai has become too much and  I am in no mood to hear atha bajanai and thuls jalara.

Wonder what will now happen to Kanchana ??? will probably join her beloved son in asylum.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meli..

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates...why roja and kuttyponnu? please let thols end  this crap by this month, its ok..if they forget to punish basky...or anyone else....we will forgive them before aatha forgive them..pls meenu hand over everything to aatha, and back to any village with thols and u r bf(if he still alive) i think adhi will be mad at end...and eshu can live happy ith 2 wife and with rest of his thandasoore children...the only person i liked every much is rajendran...(pity him...he just like another servant to aatha's family. one one treat him well..his duty is only cook and make coffee or tea to them...)
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Meli. Good episode to watch.
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yahooooooooooooooo....... This crap is going to end...............Hopefully...I better not be happy soon.....