Rajshri Vaidya pitted against Ranveer in Bidaai

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
  • Rajshri Vaidya will play an important cameo role as the prosecutor all set to prove Ranveer guilty in Star Plus' Bidaai...
    Tellybuzz had reported earlier that Amarr Upadhyay aka Dhananjay Singhania will be the lawyer appointed to defend Ranveer Rajvansh (Kinshuk Mahajan) who has been arrested for the charge of attempt of murder, in Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai..

The news coming  in is that Rajshri Vaidya, popularly known as Saloni in Zee's Saath Phere will play the public prosecutor who will fight against all odds to prove Ranveer guilty.

According to our source "The channel and production house were looking for  a big name to essay this important character. Rajshri Vaidya has been finalized and she will be starting shoot sometime this week".

"There will be some interesting scenes between Amarr Upadhyay and Rajshri Vaidya as they are the lawyers pitted against each other. Amarr's entry will be aired tonight or tomorrow. It is expected that Rajshri's entry will happen next week", adds our source.

However when contacted, Rajshri maintained that "I have been approached for the role but nothing is finalized".

Our attempts to get in touch with Rajan Shahi for a confirmation were in vain as he was unavailable.

It's now over to the court toom battle in Bidaai...

• Posted: 14 years ago
    amazing love to see her back i wish they had Bahar shrad fighting against her and tehy show them fall in love.
    Really nice to see her back on telly, but I want her to play a lead role, I still haven't forgotten saloni.
    its really good to see her back on tv

the show is still  airing in india rite? with rajshri in her role

i just watched an episode today in which she was there
    here in uk, but in uk were ages behind so not sure if its still airing