•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
I know this is kinda strange but... some people really work their $$$ off writing beautiful and detailed updates for us and we wait for them and value them so much.. while others just make do with the most basic write-ups. (Of course, reading pleasure depends on the contents of the episode as well... but mostly it's how much the writer wants to share his/her passion with you)

Could you have some kind of system to reward the Coolbies writing the best updates? That will spur the others to do better... maybe give stars (or ratings) to an Update of the Week or something?

(and could you give the award to Daisy for updating JJKN every week?? her updates tower head and shoulders above the rest!!!) LOL

just a suggestion!!
yea itz a gud suggestion...............i second dat
daisy iz a gr8 updat8er (lol.iz dat a wurd?) she really duz deserve 2 b rewarded.....................another outstanding upd8er iz Nirav hu upd8z ymlh..................otherz r gud but these 2 r da best n itz A LOT of fun 2 read der upd8z
I feel here each coolbie gives a fantastic update... yes considering rating to their updates mine are 10/10 to all of them .... btw ur suggestion.. lets see what others say!😊
yes u r sooooooo right. We should have something for the people who give us awasome updates. They put so much time into it and we do value their effort, but they deserve something even more. And yes Daisy's updates are really nice. They r just awasome. 😊👏