Soooo Sorry and Sad

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Man i am so sad this show has ended i will surely miss it.It was a difference and the chemistry between shree and hari was so nice. I kinda stopped watching it after they had first gotten rid of Kangana and then they brought her back and i had to take a break a while from all the negativity. I used to still read the updates now and then and i am totally shocked about it ending- i find it so sudden! But i hope to see both of them together again in another serial!
i think its only u feel that way cause nobody reply to your wall post. lolz :)
i liked that show as well .
it had potential :D
 but again it wasnt strong enuff for trpswise..GRR
stupid trps
actually there are loads of ppl who feel the way u do but probably most do not come to the forums esp since the show ended.......shree is definitely my fav soap and the only one i watched without missing a single ep...but i'm also glad they ended it without making it much of a drag......SHREE ROCKED AND HOPE TO SEE WASSNA AND PANKAJ AGAIN Edited by akshararocks - 14 years ago
count me in as well....and guyz vote 4 shree 4 best thriller  at the indian telly awards :)Edited by paxton - 14 years ago
So, I was right. I saw the last episode. Good, it is finally over. 😃 I am happy.
i miss this show very badly, even i was shocked by knowing that is getting over
and that to shree n hari's pair i miss them a lot they were soooooo cute n sweet
but i hope that they both will again come together in some other serial