Shree

Thank You Nipun/Erum/King/Neela!!

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This topic is dedicated to four people who worked hard every day to provide us with updates so that we knew what was happening in Shree. As Shree has ended, let us take this opportunity to thank them for their hard work and dedication.

To Nipun
Updating videos for Shree from the beginning, he always made sure to do them on time. Whenever he was not able to do the videos, he came back and never forgot to upload the missing videos.
Thank you for doing this since beginning and sticking till the end!!

To Erum
She starting doing written updates since beginning beginning but had to leave them due to school work. But we all enjoyed reading her updates.

To *king*

He filled in when Erum was not available and did thursday updates for Shree. His updates were detailed and it was fun to read his personal comments about the show.

To Neela
When Erum had to leave I was very tensed about written updates. I couldnt do them because Shree aired late here, so didn't know what to do. Neela arrived as an angel. She did the updates regularly and rarely missed any update.

I sincerely thank each and every one of them for helping me with this forum!!👏

A Special Thank You to Candylover a.k.a Sharona for taking care of this forum before I arrived!!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes Thankyouuuuuu Guys for making this forum Awsopmeee
Lovee Yopuuuuuuuuuu