•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello 😃,

i saw Salil Ankola in Pyaar Ka Bandhan on Sony yesterday... dunno wat role he is playing b'coz the show was ending wen i was surfing the channel....watever, but so happyyyyy to see him back....now just waiting for Yash!!!!

Pria
Originally posted by pria4ever

Hello 😃,

i saw Salil Ankola in Pyaar Ka Bandhan on Sony yesterday... dunno wat role he is playing b'coz the show was ending wen i was surfing the channel....watever, but so happyyyyy to see him back....now just waiting for Yash!!!!....tell me about it although im sorry to say that i really cant see that happening anytime soon.think hes more up for a career in bollywood and as good as actor he is thats what he should be aiming for..although do hope  to see him back

Pria
yeahh i saw him i do watch dat serial it's awesummm

saba
He plays the adopted father of the lead actress. Edited by -JONAKI- - 14 years ago
Jagruti, i guess Yash maybe waiting for a BT show, and if tats the case,then its a real gud decision...b'coz now i'm fully convinced tat only EK n BT can explore an actor's talent to the fullest😃....though needless to say how much i'm miss r KAA jodi😭.... @ Jonaki-thanks for the info😃

Pria
yesterday in PKB they showed little Shanti in the flashback scenes tat too with Salil...it was such a sweet scene...gosh Ya-Pa were missed terribly!!!!