Bhaskar Bharti

12th Nov Written Update - Armaan is just a devar!

freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BHASKAR BHARTI

WRITTEN UPDATE

12th NOVEMBER 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

…R.E.C.A.P…

KK TELLS BHASKAR THAT HE HAS COME TO THIS FAMILY FOR SOME PURPOSE.

KK says to Bhaskar that he has to accept the 9 different faces of a women. Bhaskar gets petrified and faints down on the bed. KK sees him like this and couldn't able to control his laugh.😡

Armaan remembers how OK tackles Bharti by locking her up in the room. He goes to the kitchen and takes a plate of food from there.

Radha (bua's daughter-in-law), takes that plate of food to Bharti. She asks if she really doesn't remember anything?.. Bharti just kept on glaring at her.. she gives the food to her to eat. Armaan stands outside and listen to their conversation. Just then Rajkishori comes there and scolds Radha for bringing the food. She tells Bharti that Radha is incapable.. and cannot have a child.. that's why she is apshaguni.. Bharti shouts at her that how could they talk about it like this. Rajkishori asks Bharti to be a part of this family before its too late. She then herself tries to feed Bharti but OK comes and stops her.

OK says to her that now he would feed Bharti.. and so everyone leaves. Armaan keeps on listening them from outside. OK forcefully makes Bharti sit and tries to feed her but Bharti doesn't eat it. OK gets angry and grabs her mouth and forcefully feeds her.. Armaan sees this silently..

Bharti cries in front of OK that how could he feed her (his love) like this?.. OK tells that he felt really bad how she insulted him infront of everyone.. Bharti tells him that he is thinking it wrong, that she is not his Bharti.. in actual, she is Bhaskar.. and tells him the whole story.. But OK declines this.. and says she only is his Bharti. He tells her that he wont force her for any physical relation.. and she can take her own time.

…B.R.E.A.K…

Bharti goes to Armaan's room. Armaan says that she shouldn't have come here. Bharti asks him why didn't he do anything for her?... why didn't he supported her infront of his brother?.. Armaan keeps mum. Bharti sits on her knees in front of him and asks if he really doesn't care?. He says that it doesn't matter to him…

"tumko bhi hai khabar.. mujhko bhi hai pata… ho raha hai juda.. dono ka raasta"😭

Both looks at each other crying.. Armaan wipes the tears from her face and remembers their moments together.. 😭😭

Then Armaan remembers OK… and turns around making Bharti shocked.

(very very emotional scene guys…. )

….B.R.E.A.K…

Bharti says to Armaan that now she wont be living here with his brother. Armaan tells that she should not go. Bharti pleads to him atleast help her to escape from this house.. but Armaan denies that he is just his devar now.. nothing else.. Bharti feels heartbroken!

"sau dard hain.. sau rahatien.."

and sees all their flashbacks in the reverse mode..😭😭

…P.R.E.C.A.P…

SORRY MISSED IT

…M.U.S.T…W.A.T.C.H…S.C.E.N.E.S…

ARBI SCENES TOGETHER WERE REALLY EMOTIONAL AND A MUST WATCH!

…S.H.O.R.T…S.U.M.M.A.R.Y…

OK FEEDS BHARTI FORCEFULLY. BHARTI GOES TO ARMAAN TO ASK FOR HIS HELP TO ESCAPE BUT ARMAAN DENIES SAYING HE IS JUST HIS 'DEVAR' AND SHE SHOULD TAKE HELP OF HER HUSBAND.

…R.A.T.I.N.G…

HEARTBREAKING EPISODE.. DIDN'T EXPECTED ARMAAN BEHAVING LIKE THIS TO BHARTI. BUT THE EMOTIONAL SCENES WERE REALLY TOUCHING.

Sorry for the mistakes. And please press the 'Like' Button.

Thank You.

Luv

Tiya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Sohana*Singh* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That makes me so sad, brings tears to my eyes just reading it..i do not know how i am going to watch it now. thanks for the update.. atleast ok is not going to force himself on her.. i would hate to see that...sounds to me like they both truly still love each other and both are just hurt and helpless. atleast they do not hate each other, i hope it does not turn to hatred..
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Sohana*Singh*

That makes me so sad, brings tears to my eyes just reading it..i do not know how i am going to watch it now. thanks for the update.. atleast ok is not going to force himself on her.. i would hate to see that...sounds to me like they both truly still love each other and both are just hurt and helpless. atleast they do not hate each other, i hope it does not turn to hatred..

no yaar.. i think u shud watch this epi.. atleast the last 2 parts..! hw they showed their pyar bhara dard was awesomeeee..>!!!.. aww.. i miss arbi 😭
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 update  Tiya ..👏

In the precap :

Bharti has 4gotten to wear sindoor ...
Ok sayz pehle bhi main hi sindoor lagata tha ...
& takes a pinch of sindoor & puts it on Bharti ...
Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago
prachi82 thumbnail
wat about jiya.....
where is she.....
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

Poor Bharti. I am waiting for time when she will set everyone right.
CuPiD-EffecT thumbnail
thanks for the updatee.....i miss old BB
jassie_17 thumbnail
Oh my.....I'm gonna watch it right away....Wanna see their scenes....ArBi is still there, even in sadness....I feel truly terrible for Bharti but I have hope in her!!!!
thnxxx Arbi make me cry today
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey thanks for a lovely update....I cried a lot by seein ArBi....Ohhhhh...😭
They still llove each other sooooo muchhhhhhhh......but still their both hearts are broken.....😭
Hope they will back together....