Written Update 11th Nov : Bharti wid OK 4 a reason

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi everyone ..πŸ˜ƒ
I m gonna b doing the update 2day as Shazia is busy wid her exams ..
Its gonna b a short update ...sorry in advance 4 that ..!!
😳

Starts wid where we left off ..

Bharti shouting at OK dat she doesn't care a damn 4 his family ....& calls them junglee ...
OK gets quite angry at her & tells her dat she has crossed her limits ..& forcibily takes her away upstairs to his room & locks her up ...She keeps on shouting & looking at Armaan 4 help ...but  Armaan just keeps standing there doing nothing ..

Bharti is still banging the door which OK locks it from outside.... As he turns, he sees Armaan standing there with a shocked expression on his face..... The brothers hav an  arguement about what is right and what is wrong...Armaan ask OK to treat Bharti properly and not like some animal... & OK Sayz dat wives are treated this way only if they cross their limits &... that Armaan just might have to behave the same way if he marries second time.... in order to keep his wife from running away just like the 1st one. ...
 Armaan gets very hurt but then OK realizes his mistake & apologizes to him & goes away 4rm there...
 Bharti's banging disturbs Armaan and he almost opens the door.... but remembers that it's not his right to interfere between husband and wife, and therefore goes away 4rm there ...

Downstairs OK mom  requests the guests to leave since Bharti is not feeling well...

At the time of dinner, the family discusses about the Apshagun done by Bharti and the feeding of Brahmins along with gau-daan, when Madhusudan asks Rajkishori to tame Bharti again as she had gone wild in 6 months she was missing.... Armaan  hears this and retorts by asking if that was the right way to "tame" someone.... Bua laughs at this and when Armaan walks out on dinner....OK feels hurt.

Bharti is in her room crying remembering the day's events one by one and how things had got transformed so suddenly.... She calls for KK and complains about getting stuck in an illiterate female's body and weird family....KK appears & so does Bhaskar ....Bhaskar is crying uncontrollably and KK calms hims down by saying that he has a purpose in sending him here in this family  and dat she has a very important role to play in this house...

Episode Ends

Precap
OK forcing Bharti to eat
Armaan luking at them 4rm outside ..

Please do press the LIKE button
Thanx
😳

Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago
thanks for the update but its supposed to be Nov 11th not Nov 10th😊 I read the same update on setindia

I cant believe OK! he's so jungleee
Originally posted by cara.sanghvi

thanks for the update but its supposed to be Nov 11th not Nov 10th😊 I read the same update on setindia

I cant believe OK! he's so jungleee

Thanx ...I edited it ..!!

& Ur welcum ..!!😳
Thanks for the update!
OMG bhaskar was crying! πŸ˜†
Poor bhaskar/bharti though...have to live in a place where everyones illiterate. I wonder how they're gonna "tame" bharti though...

Thanks for the update ji πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the lovely update.
Thanks for the great update.
plz take us back to MU.....
I really m so sad for Bharti.... she is in a land of nowhere....

OK is disgusting...

Liked the way Armaan stood up for bharti at least thoda pyar toh dikha.....

KK genius, kya twists laate ho yaar.....

Thanks for the update....
lovely update.. thanks shabz.
missed yest's epi.. but it seems like Bharti has to live with it.. KK & Armaan hasnt left any hope
😳😳