Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: dishu

rohit was definately jealous after all rana is hawtttt😳..<br>rohit will nominate claudia and raju will nominate rana..
PYAAR KE DUSHMAN😑

dishu-ji, you are a very passionate fan 😊

I don't want either of jail duo to get nominated, just Rohit all the way
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dishu

rohit was definately jealous after all rana is hawtttt😳..
rohit will nominate claudia and raju will nominate rana..

PYAAR KE DUSHMAN😑

i guess today will b the one of teh most intresting nominations if teh WC r allowed to b nominated .....πŸ˜†
dishu thumbnail
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

dishu-ji, you are a very passionate fan 😊

I don't want either of jail duo to get nominated, just Rohit all the way

lol yeah i totally love ranaji..😳😳
rana will be safe dis week but i am felling claudia can be nominated ..rohit should be out dis week😑
dishu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bugger

i guess today will b the one of teh most intresting nominations if teh WC r allowed to b nominated .....πŸ˜†

i think wc entries will be safe dis week..πŸ˜›
dishu thumbnail
dint dey show in the preview all the contestants nominating except kambli and rana????
pavelonmove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: immunoblot

Now if only KRK were also in the BB house... he could've learnt a thing or two about chatting up girls and getting into their good books... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
("Will not eat until you say "I love you!""... that jerk would've benefited so much... )πŸ˜†

+!...lolz well said mohit ji...
he seems to be a nice guy and quite chivalrous ...even i wish KRK was there in the show, atleast he would have learnt something...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Someone has filed a case to  push the show to be telecasted after 11 pm due to chumma chaati of Bakhtiar Tanaaz and beep beep in the show...Just saw on the news that a case has been filed against Big Boss because it cant be seen with the family..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...why dont people change the channel if they cant watch it
pavelonmove thumbnail
Originally posted by: arijit#1

Someone has filed a case to  push the show to be telecasted after 11 pm due to chumma chaati of Bakhtiar Tanaaz and beep beep in the show...Just saw on the news that a case has been filed against Big Boss because it cant be seen with the family..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...why dont people change the channel if they cant watch it

lolz saab vella baithe hain, aab baithe baithe kya karein karna hain kuch kaam, shuru karo "court case" lekar Rohitaniya ka naam πŸ˜†
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg finally i was so waiting for a fanclub on pravesh add me in his list of 'fans' hayeee love him and yes all the time he was with claudia in jail i was like hayee his smile his looks n everything lol
pavelonmove thumbnail
add me up in The Admirers list... supporters of Pravesh's entertainment value  .....lol i loved the way he  called  rohit "tharki number 1" when Pravesh showed his palmistry skills....πŸ‘πŸ˜†...