Pravesh Rana ~*Hayeee*~ Fan Club - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

Kursi nahi Bugs, Raju koh aapni chaddi girti nazar aa rahi hai.πŸ˜ƒ
@Green: Bunny ji, it seems like Raju enjoys that...
Baat kuchh aur hai..
. Raju was so annoyed that he even started speaking against him... If the WCs are put up for nomination, Raju ka ek vote to confirmed hai...
Originally posted by immunoblot

Baat kuchh aur hai..[/I]. Raju was so annoyed that he even started speaking against him... If the WCs are put up for nomination, Raju ka ek vote to confirmed hai...

I agree, for all the talk of Vindhoo being insecure by new entries, it's Raju who's finding Pravesh a threat the most and he's only just come in! I didn't think he took his funny act so seriously and it's not like Pravesh is a permanent comedian.. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Questions for today:

1. Did you like Pravesh's act with Raju? Do you think Raju is feeling threatened in anyway and might nominate him?

the act was amazing...pravesh was a lot better dn raju....and lol  the funniest part was tht line by pravesh "JA JEE LE APNI ZINDAGI
"...
raju is jealous of rana cuz raju knows pravesh is a better entertainer and he is handsome..girls will like him esp claudia 😳😳..and raju has always used cheap words for claudia and flirted wid her too so the jealousy was quite expected..
2. How do you feel about Pravesh flirting/joking with Claudia? Was it just for fun or the real deal??

dunno if his intentions were real or not but he looks cute wid claudia and i totally adored how he complimented claudia abt her smile😳😳
3. Was Rohit really feeling jealous? What was that expression on his face when Pravesh was reading his hand and then let it go?!!

Enjoy!
lol rohit has his chi chi  pooh pooh..he better stay away from my ranaji else he is going to be in troubleπŸ˜†

2. How do you feel about Pravesh flirting/joking with Claudia?
Now if only KRK were also in the BB house... he could've learnt a thing or two about chatting up girls and getting into their good books... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
("Will not eat until you say "I love you!""... that jerk would've benefited so much... )πŸ˜†
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago

Questions for today:

1. Did you like Pravesh's act with Raju? Do you think Raju is feeling threatened in anyway and might nominate him? ofcourse ...raju was teh sole entertainer in te hsow untill now .....and the entry of otehr person who is entertaining as well .....will tend to arise sum insecurity for sure
2. How do you feel about Pravesh flirting/joking with Claudia? Was it just for fun or the real deal??fun yaar ....real deal dun start so soon ........he is juss having sum fun
3. Was Rohit really feeling jealous? What was that expression on his face when Pravesh was reading his hand and then let it go?!! well id idnt notice this frankly but iwill like to blive he was jealous πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy!
Originally posted by immunoblot

Now if only KRK were also in the BB house... he could've learnt a thing or two about chatting up girls and getting into their good books... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
("Will not eat until you say "I love you!""... that jerk would've benefited so much... )πŸ˜†
^^You think so?  I think on the contrary he would have bullied and scared the WC's into phollowing hijj inimitable isstyle. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Bugger

You must see this bit again Bugsy, Pravesh is reading Rohit's hand and then he put it down and starts talking to someone else and Rohit is jut looking at him, his hand inches from Pravesh's with an expression like "that's my candy, and now it's gone" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

So Rohit might not get nominated today but at least I know he's jealous of the duo in jail πŸ˜ƒ

rohit was definately jealous after all rana is hawtttt😳..
rohit will nominate claudia and raju will nominate rana..

PYAAR KE DUSHMAN😑
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

^^You think so? I think on the contrary he would have bullied and scared the WC's into phollowing hijj inimitable isstyle. πŸ˜‰

I know it's hard to resist bunny-ji, but we appreciate only Pravesh here 😳

ps - KRK waz dee legend!! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for putting me on the supporter list for Pravesh!!