pls update soon!
Posted: 13 years ago
luv this ff.
pls do continue and pm me.
Posted: 13 years ago
plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon!
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 10

Mayank was going through rohan's diary when he came to know that 2 days later it was  nupur's b'day. There was something which was  disturbing mayank from the time he came to shimla. The day he had entered the house he has not seen a single photo of rohan in other room except one.

Mayank was lost in his own thoughts when someone knocked the door which got him out of his thoughts.

"I hope u werent busy" said C j entering the room

"Nahi just got up, have a seat" said mayank

"Mom was asking about where you were as you didnt come down for breakfast so thought of calling you" said Cj

" Shall we go down for breakfast everyone has already come' said C j and was abt to go when mayank called her

"C J  i wanted to ask u something , something thats really bothering me hope u give me an answer to my question" said mayank

"Would you just tell me cj except rohan's room there isnt a single photo of him in this whole house, it's so strange" said maaynk while c j just smiled at his question she was very welll aware of mayanks question.

"Mayank you wont find rohan's pic in this house except his room b'coz seeing his photos only the past haunts us specially nupur. Mom and dad were afraid that if rohan's pic are around the house nupur wont be able to move on" said c j who sounded low while talking abt rohan

"Has she really moved on in her life?" asked mayank to which c j just stood quiet. It was true c j had no answer  to mayank's question as nupur had not moved on she was still living in her past.

Mayank was abt to say something when they heard C J' s mom calling them down fro the breakfast.

"Mayank shall we talk on this issue later mom is calling us down for breakfast let's go' said c j and moved a head mayank followed her to the dinning room for breakfast. After the breakfast the gang decided to  go for site visit for their project while mayank somehow made an excuse to stay back at home. The whle gang excpet mayank left for the site visit.

C j's mom was arranging the plates when maaynk entered the kitchen.

"Aunty hope i have not disturbed you i  just wanted to talk to you abt something important" said mayank

"Nahi beta you havent disturbed me please do ask whatever you want to ask" said C j's mom arranging the dishes

"Aunty tomorrow is nupur's b'day and i want it to get celebrated can u help me in this" asked mayank

"Mayank i know your intension is good but nupur and we dont wanna do anything which would hurt nupur she had stopped celebrating her b'day b'coz it reminds her abt  rohan b'coz of which she  will just not move on in her life." said C J's mom

"Aunty do you think nupur has moved on in her life keeping her away from rohan's memory isjust making her stick to her pas and not letting her move on in her life. You cant run away from your past one has to face his past only after that he would be able to move on in his life, plz aunty just give me a chance' said mayank with a pleading look

"Mayank but..."

"Plz aunty trust me even i dont want nupur to get hurt , i just wish to see her smiling' said mayank

"ok maaynk but what's the plan" asked C J's mom. Mayank explained each and every thing to her.

"ok beta i will make all the arrangements" said C j's mom

"Thanks a lot aunty for trusting me" said mayank and went to his room. He gathered all pics of rohan with nupur ,c j his family and also the family pic of them.  He went to rohan's room collected some more pics of rohan and nupur.

In the evening every one returned. Everyone was tired after the whole day survey. They went to respective rooms and got freshened up. They were hungry after the whole day activity so after freshening up they came down to have some snacks. All of them sat in the garden outside the house.

"Mayank you should have come with us it was such a wonderful place and amazing experience" said samrat

"Tomorrow you guys would have more wonderful experience" said mayank which made c j suspicious. After the sancks everyone  moved towards there room when c j called mayank.

"Mayank just a minute i need to talk to you" said c j

"Mayank what are you upto the way u were talking seems you are upto doing something" said c j in a serious tone

"C J you trust me naa then just calm down i wont do anything that would hurt nupur or you guys" said mayank assuring c j.

The whole night mayank just sat and kept thinking about nupur and how her life changed in a blink of eyes. He didnt know nupur personally from  begning but there was something because of which mayank could not stop thinking about her.  He himself was confused as for why was he so concerned about nupur yes she was his friend but he never felt such concern for anyone else in their group.  He tried to sleep but sleep was far away from him. He went near the window and started looking at the stars in the sky.

Next morning

In the morning everyone got ready and as decided a day earlier.

"Guys u go a head i will join u guys in an hour have some important work to do" Said mayank

"Mayank dont know why u r behaving such wieredly from yesterday itself" said gunjan

"U will soon know it" said mayank

Mayank instructed C J's mom about what is to be done and then joined the gang. The whole day they did all the surveys they needed to do for  their project. They had finished there work earlier and were happy that they would leave soon but mayank made one or other excuse to make everyone wait. Finally when it started to dark they left for house.

"Mayank why are you behaving so wieredly aaj humaara kaam bhi jaldi ho gaya tha fir bhi tumne hume wahi ruka ke rakha andhera hone tak" said uday

"Uday as said u guys would come to know" said mayank with a mischiveous smile                   

They reached home mayank somehow succedded in making nupur go alone into the house.

"Mayank tu sach much pagal ho gaya hai kal se ajeeb se behave kar raha hai, ab hume yahan rukake nupur ko akele jaane kehne ka kya matlab hai" asked samrat

"Ab main kya karu logon ko dusre waise hi nazar aate hai jaise woh khud hote hai anyways bus kuch pal ki baat hai fir tum sabko pata chal hi jaayega " said mayank

Nupur entered the house and saw th room completely dark.

"Hey gorgeous, i know tum mujhse bohot ghussa ho ki itne special day pe main tumhare saath nain hoon." came a noise from behind. It was very familiar voice fornupur. She turned back and saw the tv on with video of rohan being played on it.

"But main wahan rahoon ya naa rahoon i will always be with you in your thoughts and in your heart. Main to tumse kabhi door reh hi nahi sakta main to humesha tumhare dil main rahoonga hai naa" nupur stood there still with tears flowing down her cheeks

"Dont you dare to cry, wipe your tears. Tum ladkiyaan bhi naa wish naa karo toh bhi roti ho aur itne special tarike se wish kare toh bhi roti hoon. Now wipe your tears aur peeche dekho there's surprise for you". Nupur just stood still but a small smile crept on her face . The televsion got switched off

"Happy b'day nupur" said a mayank. The lights in the room turned on. The whole room was decorated with her and rohan's pics. The whole gang except CJ and maaynk stood in shock. Cj and the whole family came forward and wished nupur.  Nupur excused herself. She saw mayank standing by window lost in his deep thoughts. Nupur went towards him and placed her hands on his shoulder. Mayank looked back to see nupur standing behind him.

"Nupur i'm sorry if you got hurt b'coz of this i'm really sorry i was just trying to ....." before mayank could say anything further nupur hugged him.

"sorry" said nupur by making a circular movement a little down her shoulder in sign language.

"Sorry for what friends ke beech no thanks and no sorry" said mayank and then poked her nose.  Mayank was shocked with his own action and so was nupur  shocked by mayank poking her nose. But both decided to ignoe it atleast they were trying to.

"Lets go your cake is waiting for you, dont worry tumhare rohan ka favourite blackforest hi hai aur main yeh bhi janta hoon tum aapne har b'day pe rohan ka favourite cake hi cut karti aayi ho aur rohan tumhari favourite cake cut karte aaya hai' said mayank. Nupur cutted the cake and fed small piece to everyone.  Nupur excused herself she went towards the window and looked at the sky little upset. Mayank could feel nupur's upsetness he thought of doing something and  excused himself.

Suddenly the lights went off and the music of guitar was filled in the room.

bebasi dard kaa aalam, tum mujhe de do apne ghum
khaamoshiyaan bhi do, tanhaaiyaan bhi do
bechaaniyaa bhi de do, de do naa

nupur looked back and saw mayank coming towards her. Mayank came close to nupur. He sat on his knees and asked nupur for dance. Nupur was taken back for a while but unkonwingly she agreed. While dancing with mayank the only thing she could remember is the time she spent with rohan. Their first meet, the way rohan proposed her, the b'day surprise he gave her, their engagement day and the blast that happened and a tear was about to fall from her eyes

bhigi palkon se churaa lungaa nami
rehane dungaa naa, khahin koi kami
tumko daaman naa bhigone dungaa
ab kabhi tumko naa rone dungaa
uljhane ghum ki parchhaiye
de do mujhe apni tanhaaiyaan
gumnamiyaan bhi do, naakaamiyaan bhi do
viraaniyaan bhi de do, de do naa

Mayank saw the tear and caught it befor it could fall down. He wiped of her tears. Nupur  immediately left mayanks hand was abou o go away from there when mayank held her hand and stopped her.

tere hotho pe sajaa dungaa hansi
teri raahon mein bhichhaa dungaa khushi
tum mujhe apnaa maanti ho agar
yu khafaa hoke naa jhukaao nazar
mushkile apni majburi
ho de do mujhe sari benuri
pareshaaniyaaa bhi do, hairaaniyaa bhi do
nhigebaaniyaa bhi de do, de do naa

he left nupur's hand and walked twds her and asked her to smile. Nupur moved away from mayank.

"Hey nupur sorry we could not bring any gift for you if we would have known it was your b'day we would have surely brought some gift for you" said uday

"It's okay guys  for nupur  wishes matter more then gift" said cj. As uday started with his PJ's c j shook her head and went left the places. She saw nupur laughing her heart out with the gang. Cj and her family were happy to see nupur smiling. It seemed she had forgotten to smile after rohan's death it was after 2 years they saw nupur smiling and laughing.

"Thanks mayank" said c j  placing her hand on mayank's shoulder.

"Thanks for what" asked mayank

"It's only you because of whom we could see nupur smiling and laughing after two years. In this two years she seemed to have forgotten her smile." said c j

"C j you dont need to say thanks i just tried to bring real nupur back about whom rohan wrote in his diary" said mayank

"Waise i must thank uday also, mana thoda psycho hai and his jokes are just boring, but his jokes today made nupur laugh which matter more than anything for me. Waise he is cute too" said C J

"ahem ahem cute , kahin kuch jarror ho raha hai" said mayank

"Mayank i didnt mean what you are thinking" said c j hitting mayank on his arm

"Ok i was joking but you never know" said mayank and left from there before cj could hit him again

Hope u guys like it

plz do comment

Edited by wind453 - 12 years ago
awesum update wind!!!
aww... mayu is soo shweet!
luvd d way he cheered nupur & celebrated her b'day!
continue soon!

awesome update dear i read from the begining awesome FF
great update dear...................
Awesome update Vinu
Veryyyyyyyyyyy Nice
loved maynk a lot- the way he celebrate nups b.day and made her happy was just amazing
loved the whole update
keep updating

plzzz continue soon
it is awesome and do pm me when u update next
plzzz

awesome update dear!

loved Mayank's surprise
update the next update soon
nd plzzz pm me about the updates 😊