Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna

new creatives, new begining, new leap,new crap

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
well our creative head vikas gupta left (he was the guy that reduced rb/vri romance, made rb and yug enemity, and made bharti evil, gave us hope for yuvi to unite), and now he has been replaced.
so now we have new creatives
and every creative has their own ideas, and our new ones have decided to come up with this leap, and steer this story in a different direction.
 we will now get to watch our beloved jodi as 30+ people. vrinda still with rb and her cgildren (yes dats suppose to be plural) and yug with another woman.

out of all the things they could have done to restore yuvi, they decided to go down this route.

you know i had finally bgun to see light, and my hope was increasing that this sinking ship would be brought back up again.

but these new brainless people want to try their own "experiments" and will just destroy any chances we had of salvaging yuyvi !

they are going down the prerna/anurag/bajaj way. even if by some chance yuvi do unite now, its over, its dead, its been murdered !

for now im here, i cant bare to tear myself away from the forum. maybe i will leave, maybe i wont. but either way,
i think this is it. its the end of the tunnel, and sorry guys, i dont see light ! this has completely broken me down, and its broken my hope. i have lost faith.

what a lovely anniversary gift we got.

mubarak to everyone, for our new creatives, our new leap, and a whole bunch of new crap !

Edited by shab_rules - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
😭

Aww shabs ur post made me cry!

Firstly I can't believe Vikas quit and I wish him all the best for the future and I want to thank him for everything he tried to do, I am just upset he got over powered by brainless creatives.

I got to accept YuVi would never be the same even if they re-united but now I can't see YuVi at all I just never thought I would have to see RB for so long, its been ten years since YuVi split 😭

I have seen this happen time and time again with BT and post-leap I bet you Bharti will be back and the weird thing is I wanted RB gone not Bharti!!!

This is worse than KZK because there Prerna and Bajaj was accepted here RB and Vrinda is not expected and in KZK Prerna and AB were married they had children together, they even died together and that is their love but here its nothing for YuVi nothing at all!!! KZK had other love stories and they were all ruined as well but there the love always remained and mattered whether it was Shaskam and P2 or Devki and Prem!!!! You watched their love stories and they were amazing but here nothing!!! I would watch KZK over and over again go through the pain and heart break there then watch TSPLS again!!! Well there goes my last show on SP!!!

I am in the same thought as you I am sick and tired of the show and I am soon going to become fairly inactive anyways come next month, but I may stop watching but come here for everyone. Oh well I shall watch till the leap then I am not too sure!!

shab_rules thumbnail
honestly, i feel soo lost rite now.

my hope has been crushed, and faith has been crashed.

its like we went 1 step forward, and 2 steps back.

we are right back in july !

how many more leaps ??

how many more hear aches ??

how many more dissapointments ??

i probbaly will, but i just feel so damn week and tired to keep fighting, what seems like a lost cause

😭😭😭
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@shab n Niki...awww..You guys are bringing tears in my eyes😭😭
I am still in a state of shock thinking the future of our show...The show that we have fell in love so much has been destroyed so much that now I can see no repair at all...I think this show is now over for me too..I can't imagine TSPLS without Yug&Vrinda nor I can see Yug with other girl..More importantly whatever viewership the show has got gonna be reduced..Hence the decrease in Trps...So I don't see the future of the show bright if we believe what we read and heard today is true....

Edited by zETA - 14 years ago
Zaara07 thumbnail
omg..guyss..i cant say anything rite now...
im just cryin..y did vikas left..
i want him back..he can unite yuvi..
y did these brainless new ppl came..

urmee thumbnail
well guys,i just want to inform u all that i'm nt leaving the forum totally or gonna b vanished.but i'll b totaly inactive and i've no relation with the current track.what can i discuss here after that shock?so,i'm giving up with the story.i didnt used to watch it after vrinda's baby's birth.but suddenly i found some hope of yuvi reunion bcoz of the track.but now they've ruined everything.it was dead a long ago and we were sticking up with the dead body in the hope that it has some life left.but it has left its last breath . if any of u have a lil hope left,pls,forget it.otherwise ur heart will break again.u knw i didnt cried at all hearing this.bcoz i was feelingless.i've nothing left in myself. and i'll defo join in other forum if kunal comes in other show. we only few girls were left in this forum.i donno what will happen now.who knew that the fast year will be our last year and the annivesery celebration will be our farewell party!!!
shab_rules thumbnail
you wrote what i feel hun.

kitne khwaab dekhe the, dat tspls will go on for AT LEAST 3 YEARS.

but rite now it does feel as thought this was our first and last year.

ur last line just killed me hun.

our anniversary does feel like a farewell party !

omg, u got me crying...
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: NZ_rockx

omg..guyss..i cant say anything rite now...
im just cryin..y did vikas left..
i want him back..he can unite yuvi..
y did these brainless new ppl came..

😭
I'm with you!!! I cant say anything..... I feel like the world is coming to an end.....if i could say something........ It would be a whole lot of rubbish and fustration to the creatives...... Ms. Bawa!!!! Put it together..........or DIE.. UNITE YUVI!!!!!!!
shab_rules thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: myluv_harshad

😭
I'm with you!!! I cant say anything..... I feel like the world is coming to an end.....if i could say something........ It would be a whole lot of rubbish and fustration to the creatives...... Ms. Bawa!!!! Put it together..........or DIE.. UNITE YUVI!!!!!!!

aww hun, i dont even know wot to say to console you guys man.

its not Miss bawa, shes the one that was responsible for the "sexy twist" when rb and vrinda had their passion nite. after her came vikas, and now theres a new gal !
urmee thumbnail
kitne khush the hum.socha tha sab kuch bhulke naye sapne sajayenge .humara sapna to dekhnese pehle hi tut gaya
!now our annivercery celebration has ended.
its time to celebrate our farewell party.
Edited by urmee - 14 years ago