Tere Mere Sapne

TMS - Episode Discussion Thread

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Please keep your discussions limited to the show only and no personal chatting to be done here.

Kindly keep all discussions clean and within the I-F COC. No name calling or bashing.

Lets get started......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Firstly i think its nice to have show based around a guy in the village coz these days we keep seeing women and their struggles in the village etc

I liked the first episode, just really simple - a introduction to the family, on how they have lived all their lives, and what relationships they have with each other

Mother/Son had sweet scenes, and also the bittersweet bhabhi/devar scenes

Sarju is sweet and definately a hunk 😉
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i hve strted watchng since yesterday n i pretty got a knack of wat the stry is..i liked the concept n the way realtionships r shown...im totally fida on sarjus actng n the way he was bowled over seeing his lovely wife falling in his arms though he wasnt aware of it..bt it was cute!
The serial is cute..I really like the role of Sarju..He's just so innocent and funny and can just crack you up with laughter..He's one of those few characters on TV who can bring a smile to your face with his funny dialogues and his cute face expressions!
Radha compliments him very well as she's more on the quiet and serious side..They make a very cute,innocent pair!😊
Great job by Saurabh I must say!😊
Hope this forum becomes active soon!😊
Lennie thumbnail
Sarju is too cute lol

I love his and his bhabhi's relationship lol

Just saw the episode where Radha enters the house and she surprises all of them as she can read and write
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its interesting to watch a show without a glamorous backdrop. I'm enjoying this serial. It has funny and light moments along with the struggle of village life.
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now Sarju has gone to city and in CHANGUL of a sexy lady NOW that girl will seduce sarju and will make sarju amodel or hero And both will have sex together
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like this story, as it shows the village as well as the city.  The thought processes of individuals in each sector of Society.   Even in the village, there is conniving, sincerity, and loyalty.  In the city, there is intrigue, trying to undermine each other, and misconstruing of motives.

The whole script is wonderful, and yet, it is surprising the show has been given low priority by Star Plus.   Perhaps, they depend on figures pumped by TRP, and believe it as it it is infallible.  If Wall Street could have its scams, why to take TRP so seriously.  People should be able to judge for themselves as to what is good and what is fake.

walquest2000
neerurawat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago