what you think about Pravesh Rana???

Posted: 14 years ago
so what you all think about him??? I think now we gonna here about all links up and all that bcoz he is kind a hot and top of that he is Mr. India world. so now Aditi and Shamita have to be little more careful and i hope ROhit won't go crazy after seeing him😆😆😆after all he is kind a hot so what you all think ? will he able to bring some spiceness in this bejaan house??
yeahh hes def hot well better then the other wildcard entry that is cumin,apparently sum vinods cumin =( shamita's gna be leaving soon soo that leaves parvesh with aditi and claudia..
I think he's ROHIT'S CHICKO
lol well how can we write anything about him so soon....pehle BB ke ghar mein kuch din usko rehne do, true nature dikhane do...phir aaram se discuss karenge.....
People expected a lot out of Sherlyn n Shamita but both were thanda😕 ab dekhte hain, yeh kitnee aag lagata hai😳

Originally posted by sunandshine

People expected a lot out of Sherlyn n Shamita but both were thanda😕 ab dekhte hain, yeh kitnee aag lagata hai😳

.pravesh aur rohit ka angle na ho jaye 😆
pravesh looks quite a diplomat for now...but he'll break soon...i hope most of his toota-foota part doesn't goes with vindu...we wont want another lath-dhari... 😡
we juss saw his 2 scenes .....too soon to speak bout him
no kaka ji 😭

dayana's entry was very nice last timeEdited by bb2_fan - 14 years ago
Some people seem to be thinking Parvesh is under their expectations but I have a feeling he'll turn out to be good entertainment in more ways then one...

First off, he is DEFINATELY good eye candy lol Anyone who thinks he's not hot needs to get their eyes checked ;) All the guys there take absolutely no interest in their appearence and thus so far Bhaktiyaar has been walking around thinking he's the best looking guy on this planet so Parvesh's entry is definately going to make Bhaktiyaar's insecurities come out lol

Of course its too early to tell, but I think Parvesh seems friendly and yet not so overly friendly that it comes off as diplomacy as with Aditi and Shamita. I'm sure the first couple of days he will make the effort to get along with everyone but he seems as though he's not the type to get influenced by anyones talks..

BEST PART is he's already seen all that Rohit is upto so we can be thankful that Rohit wont be able to influence him...it will be interesting to see the interaction between Rohit and Parvesh (and even Vinod)