Posted: 14 years ago
Rana appears to be Shaana...
I have high expectations from him entertainment wise πŸ˜ƒ
But eye candy ke mamle main BB disappointed me πŸ˜’...but still bearable πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ’”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ no kaka

Originally posted by anugupta

Some people seem to be thinking Parvesh is under their expectations but I have a feeling he'll turn out to be good entertainment in more ways then one...

First off, he is DEFINATELY good eye candy lol Anyone who thinks he's not hot needs to get their eyes checked ;) All the guys there take absolutely no interest in their appearence and thus so far Bhaktiyaar has been walking around thinking he's the best looking guy on this planet so Parvesh's entry is definately going to make Bhaktiyaar's insecurities come out lol

Of course its too early to tell, but I think Parvesh seems friendly and yet not so overly friendly that it comes off as diplomacy as with Aditi and Shamita. I'm sure the first couple of days he will make the effort to get along with everyone but he seems as though he's not the type to get influenced by anyones talks..

BEST PART is he's already seen all that Rohit is upto so we can be thankful that Rohit wont be able to influence him...it will be interesting to see the interaction between Rohit and Parvesh (and even Vinod)

whom rohit has influenced so far? may be little bit of Ponam? who cares for Rohits influence anyway otherwise? these BI fans are always uner the impression that Rohit made it happen.. what a shame that that couple is in the mercy of Rohit.. OMG and how they were almost begigng to Rohit today..

Rohit does not have any power to convince any male in the house anyway.
I think Pravesh is going to steal Bakhi baby's raaton ke neend and din ke chain. Rest assured, we're going to see a lot of tears from Bakhi baby.
no kaka ji 😭

dayana's entry was very nice last time

^^ Lugta hain keh son-in-law Akshay has more influence over Bigg Boss than Kakaji. Or maybe Kakaji figured aagar main Bigg Boss keh ghar mein bundh hoh jaoo mera damaad meri gair maujudgi mein  Ashirwaad peh kabza naa kurr leh. πŸ˜‰
Pravesh is hot. :D I like. Good eye candy. Haha.
kaka aatey to mazaa aata....par parves bhai bhi achchey hi hongey, kam se kam wo apni deengey to nahin maar rahey ab tak...
Originally posted by pavelonmove

.pravesh aur rohit ka angle na ho jaye πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by snowwhite30

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...i so hoped ismailji givng tht parchai waala hand grenede to pravesh and rohit πŸ˜† ..........i wud hav died laughing watching tehm togetehr the whole week as each otehrs parchai πŸ˜†
i didn't find him good looking, he just isn't my type and yeah I have 20/20 vision...

and i will have to see how he behaves on the show and what sort of people he associates with to form an opinion of him..