Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

omg haha but he isn't that good looking, we will see tomorrow how hot he is. I like BI still.

haha....i didnt even know Mr. India even existed...but still BI always says he is the most goodlooking contestant, now he has some competition...๐Ÿ˜†
BigBella thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raju786

haha i know...but not alot of the girls r intelligent like u haha...there is a large proportion that think like that, judge based on looks lol, but obv he has the personality bc he won Mr. India...

Incorrect....by wining a pageant would NEVER prove that you have personality...that takes time and actions to be proved๐Ÿ˜‰

RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigBella

Incorrect....by wining a pageant would NEVER prove that you have personality...that takes time and actions to be proved๐Ÿ˜‰

there is a question round lol...but how will u describe Bakhtiaayrs personality? but u have to agree he was self-absorbed when he made that comment in the bathroom about himself ๐Ÿ˜‰
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

haha....i didnt even know Mr. India even existed...but still BI always says he is the most goodlooking contestant, now he has some competition...๐Ÿ˜†

I agree!๐Ÿ˜†
BigBella thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

there is a question round lol...but how will u describe Bakhtiaayrs personality? but u have to agree he was self-absorbed when he made that comment in the bathroom about himself ๐Ÿ˜‰

ONE Q&A round can hardly suffice to determine one's personality

BI's personality to me seems extremely warm and funny (original--which is hardly true for the rest of the batch).

I like the way I look....that does not make me self absorbed (it would be those who are boastful about it and cant get enough of themselves and need to constantly talk about one self--BI did it in the bathroom like you said...not all out in public, in which case he would be considered self absorbed)....BI was simply stating the obvious in my opinion๐Ÿ˜‰

itandoori thumbnail
I dint see someone had alreaydy opened the post. Created a new one. But it will be itneresting to see what happens in the house now.
RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigBella

ONE Q&A round can hardly suffice to determine one's personality

BI's personality to me seems extremely warm and funny (original--which is hardly true for the rest of the batch).

I like the way I look....that does not make me self absorbed (it would be those who are boastful about it and cant get enough of themselves and need to constantly talk about one self--BI did it in the bathroom like you said...not all out in public, in which case he would be considered self absorbed)....BI was simply stating the obvious in my opinion๐Ÿ˜‰

ur right about the Q and A round lol...im talking about the time he was talking with tanaaz, n he was relating him self with john abraham..but how did u feel when he was a sore loser n he quit zara nach ke dikha in the finale episode n disrespected the girls....?
RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: itandoori

I dint see someone had alreaydy opened the post. Created a new one. But it will be itneresting to see what happens in the house now.

yeah..its ok...welcome to India Forums...yes it will be interesting to watch....๐Ÿ˜Š
RagMasta thumbnail
according to a promo...he was selected bc he was one of the most requested through the sms competition in the beginning
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg some eye candy in the house...good... Claudia chodo ab Rohit ka kya hoga?