Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
yayyyy really i am soo happy a young who is an unmarried contestant is coming!!! i hope a young girl comes too as the other wild contestant...it would be good for the guys lol...bc sherlyn was not attractive at all in the house...
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ˜” It just struck me that Bigg Boss is stacking the deck here. Looks like after this chusa hua aam, Rajesh Khanna padharney wale hain.  So two guys are coming as wild cards.

Aarey Bigg Boss yeh show sirf ladiez hee nahi dekhti, koi apsara, bombshell, eyecandy koh bhejoh na baqi logo keh manoranjan keh liye πŸ˜‰
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

πŸ˜” It just struck me that Bigg Boss is stacking the deck here. Looks like after this chusa hua aam, Rajesh Khanna padharney wale hain.  So two guys are coming as wild cards.

Aarey Bigg Boss yeh show sirf ladiez hee nahi dekhti, koi apsara, bombshell, eyecandy koh bhejoh na baqi logo keh manoranjan keh liye πŸ˜‰

Aditi ko dekhke kaam chalo lo ab πŸ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

i know lol...they had sherlyn who was supposed to be a "Bombshell" but she was not attractive at all in the house...
BigBella thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Raju...see BI is a fascinating character. Some ppl. tend to hate him since he is such a strong character. If you get rid of BT, there wont be any fun left in the house (they are the epitome of strength in BB3).

Also, this Mr. India....still has nothing on BI. BI comes with a personality...I doubt this dude can come close to BI πŸ˜†

RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigBella

Raju...see BI is a fascinating character. Some ppl. tend to hate him since he is such a strong character. If you get rid of BT, there wont be any fun left in the house (they are the epitome of strength in BB3).

Also, this Mr. India....still has nothing on BI. BI comes with a personality...I doubt this dude can come close to BI πŸ˜†

haha we will see..im sure many of BI's fans will go to him, since he is young, and unmarried
BigBella thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raju786

haha we will see..im sure many of BI's fans will go to him, since he is young, and unmarried

Yeah that will be for those who support BI for his looks in the first placeπŸ˜‰

YOU know why I support my BIπŸ˜‰ (it aint about the looks--check my whole discussion with akash in a couple threads)
RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigBella

Yeah that will be for those who support BI for his looks in the first placeπŸ˜‰

YOU know why I support my BIπŸ˜‰ (it aint about the looks--check my whole discussion with akash in a couple threads)

haha i know...but not alot of the girls r intelligent like u haha...there is a large proportion that think like that, judge based on looks lol, but obv he has the personality bc he won Mr. India...
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunandshine

Aditi ko dekhke kaam chalo lo ab πŸ˜†

Aaji SASji yeh thunda thunda icepop kha kha keh thukk gaye hain. Ubb kuch garma garam cutting chai kih jarurat hain.πŸ˜‰
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg haha but he isn't that good looking, we will see tomorrow how hot he is. I like BI still.