Bhaskar Bharti

November 4th Update - OK tries to find Bharti

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyyy guyss!!
Hope everyone is doing well and getting through the week!
Well...last week around this time, I know my heart was jumping for joy because of Armaan proposing and Bharti accepting - how things can change in the span of a week😕
Last week i gave you guys some romantic songs to celebrate the moment - this week i advise you all to grab a pillow to punch after watching the episode...😕😕

Dor Instrumental

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUkzjxZkrpg
OR

Sab Kuch Bhula Diya instrumental
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvI-KKhmzM8

Sad music for a sad episode
Sorry in advance for any mistakes made!😳

--------------------------------------------------------
November 4th
Written Update

Bharti is able to get away from Omkaar's trail and ends up at a mandir. She demands to know why Omkaar was sent to ruin her life when she was already willing to marry Armaan. KK makes his presence and Bhaskar tells him that he tried to tell everyone the truth about him changing into Bharti but nobody would believe him. KK explains that exactly six months ago, Geeta was in the same position and had prayed that Bhaskar be taught a lesson. Bhaskar turns back into Bharti and pleads to know why KK threw in a new problem when she was just about to marry Armaan. KK explains that he gave Bharti the face of Omkaar's wife and that she should accept it and continue to tread on this path of living the life of a woman from a wife to a mother - and that this would be only way she could turn back to Bhaskar permanently.

Armaan sits at home looking at Jiya's hand made "Welcome Bharti Mom" sign and thinking about his moments with Bharti. Jiya comes and forces him to eat. They share a sweet hug as Jiya promises that she'll always be there for her dad.

Omkaar gets to know that Bharti is at the mandir and rushes to find her. The next morning, he calls home and advises his father to take the next flight and come to Mumbai as he has found both his little brother and his wife and that the whole family should be there. Omkaar reaches the mandir with his men and they start to look for Bharti. Bharti somehow manages to escape from there without being seen and runs to Armaan's house.

She apologizes to Armaan for everything that's happened but he doesn't listen, accusing her of playing with his feelings and agreeing to marry him after marrying his brother. He also brings up the fact that Bharti put a gun to Jiya's head and Bharti tries to explain to him that he should know that she would never do anything to hurt Jiya. Armaan is frustrated and tells her that he knows nothing about her, where she came from, why she came and what her aim was. He tells her that she's finished everything that ever between then and that she should just go back to his brother. Bharti yells out that she doesn't even know Omkaar but Armaan says that he doesn't believe her this time.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and Bharti begs Armaan not to open it, saying she knows it's Omkaar's men and she doesn't know where they will take her. Armaan looks at her sadly before moving her aside to open the door, despite her pleading. Armaan opens the door and Omkaar steps inside.

Precap: Omkaar looks for Bharti and Bharti stands behind him with a rod, ready to strike.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode verdict - Am i watching a different show or something?...This is nothing like the Bhaskar Bharti i used to watch 😕 I don't think there was even ONE comic scene today - it's like I'm watching a totally different show with the same faces....I hope this doesn't last too long, i need Men's Universe and it's staff back! At the same time, it's a serious situation so i guess it calls for serious scenes
The only scene I somewhat liked watching was the Armaan-Jiya scene and the Armaan-Bharti scene - it was sad but you could see how pained Armaan was about all this.

Edited by shockalot - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Sohana*Singh* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am so incredibly sad right now, sadder than yesterday...i feel bad for armaan, but i am disappointed in him. yes, this was nothing like the bhaskar bharti we all know and love. i am not concerned if arbi get married now, i just want them to be together and be friends atleast. and for armaan to trust and support her. i hated todays episode..
*Sohana*Singh* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sorry about that,i am posting the comment from my phone...and thanks for the update, i can imagine you did not feel like updating at all..
thnxxx alott want my sweettt Arbi
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice update.
you cant expect jokes in every episode.
the story is going thru an important phase so it has become a bit serious and as KK told BB must now be understanding how geeta wud have felt when he jilted her and cancelled the marriage just as it happened to bharti
teddysweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but imagine finding out that the girl you are about to marry, the love of ur life, was ur brother's wife.. what a blow!!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aishwarya081

nice update.

you cant expect jokes in every episode.
the story is going thru an important phase so it has become a bit serious and as KK told BB must now be understanding how geeta wud have felt when he jilted her and cancelled the marriage just as it happened to bharti

That is true, had it been for just this episode I wouldn't have been bothered - however, it's like the show's taken a whole new turn in the past 3 episodes - but again, you are right, it is going through a serious phase so i guess all this is justified.
mmmai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.
i was very dissapointed at armaan today, i know its hard to believe what she says, but atleast he could listen to what she wanted to say. 😭 i really wanted to smack OK's face really hard while watching the episode, but i guess i'll just do with the pillow 🤬
kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Shazia
hating this new track

aish_punk thumbnail

thnx 4 d update shazia di

Bharti has to go through so mch..KK did this purposely..but she cant go n live wid Omkar!

n the Armaan-Jiya scene was cute..n Bharti pleaded so mch but Armaan did'nt beleive her!

well i noe BB dusnt hv any comic scenes now..but this is a serious situation..so hope its over soon..