Bhaskar Bharti

Written Update:3rd Nov ..Bharti tells the Truth..

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Written Update
3rd November 09

Part : 1

Starts wid where we left of yesterday
 Bharti trying to punch Omkar ...he grabs her hand & brings her to a room..they r arguing ...Bharti denies knowing him ...she offers him double the money dat geeta has offered him & let her marry Armaan...He laughs at her dat a wife is offering her husband the money ...He asks her to remove the mangalsutra dat she is wearing of Armaan...( when did Armaan put mangalsutra on her ...😲😲..they didn't show it ..) & wear the mangalsutra dat he has been carrying in his pocket 4 the last 6 months ....
she yells at him ..but OK tells her not to talk to him like dat ..he threatens her to tell the truth to every one otherwise he would hurt her & by hurting her he himself would b hurt ...
He leaves the room saying dat he is w8ing 4 her to cum out & say the truth ....

OK goes out ...everybody is w8ing outside ...He sayz dat Bharti is cuming out & she is gonna say the truth ....Bharti cums out ...everyone's eyes at her...She sayz dat till now  she has been telling lies to everyone...but 2day she is going to her truth ...She further sayz dat she is not Bhaskar wife & she is not this bhai sahab wife either πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...(OK glaring at her )..In fact she waz a man himself 6 months ago ...& dat he waz Bhaskar & how he got a shraph 4rm a girl who luved me ...& he never cared 4 her ..she waz a true girl ...( all the Bhaskar /Geeta scenes & him bcuming Bharti is shown in flashback )...

Nobody believes her ...& Ok laughs at her story saying dat no one is gonna believe this ....She goes up to Armaan & sayz dat she is telling the truth ..but Armaan also doesn't believe her .....he asks her to stop lying ...( Armaan luked so hurt ...I feel so sad 4 him..
😭😭 )...
Bharti tells dat Payal knows everything too ...but nobody believes Payal tooo..
Bharti then snatches a gun 4rm one of OK henchmen & takes Jia at a gun point to run away 4rm there  ..Outside the hall she drives away in a car  ..wid everyone running after her ..

Part : 2

OK men cum 2 him & sayz not to worry dat he has sent sum boyz after Bhabhiji...OK slaps him sayz dat u r referring to Bharti as bhabhiji & yet u send sum gundas  to search 4 her ...
Bharti in the car speeding away( Haila ....😲😲😲...her makeup & jewellry ..evrything removed ...how  did she do it wid goons chasing her & her being driving ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) ...the goons r chasing her on a bike ...
Suddenly she stops the car at a turn ...gets out ...there is a rickshaw standing there .. she pushes the rickshaw driver ..gets in the rickshaw & drives away ...the goons r now following the rickshaw ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Part : 3

Back at the shaadi mandap ...Bharti mom crying ( she didn't faint...😲😲😲 )
Payal & Nanhe consoling her ...She sayz dat they thought of her as their own daughter ...but she used us & bhaskar's name ..why did she do this ...Payal  luking very sad  ...Nanhe tells dat there must sum reason dat Bharti lied ...& Payal nods ...

Bharti standing on a road drinking water ...she splashes sum water on her face...
OK & his henchman's r searching 4 Bharti ...suddenly they see her ...they press the car horn ...Bharti turns her face & sees them ...

Episode Ends

PRECAP

Bharti at Armaan place ...Armaan asks her to go bak to his brother ..she says dat she wont go as she doesn't know him ...
There is a knock at the door ..

Please do press the LIKE button
Thanx

😳

Edited by Dew-drop - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

she told everyone?

Dew-drop thumbnail
Full Update posted πŸ˜ƒ
*Sohana*Singh* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

im so sad!! yes, i feel bad for armaan..especially when she said that she is bhaskar..of course he will not believe her and he will feel betrayed.. but i feel so incredibly sad for bharti when she said she is telling armaan the truth for the first time...she was crying and pleading with him and he did not believe her....i mean fine he did not believe her, but how can he just leave her and not stop omkaar from wanting to take her away and he let omkaar take bharti to another room alone! i am scared for bharti...omkaar is going to hurt her!! he probably will get aggressive... i really dont like all this. and finally she tells the truth with full sincerity and no one believes her! it is not fair! it is so sad....
Dew-drop thumbnail
@Nadz : w8 over Nadz ...full update posted..

@ Savni love : Yes Bharti told every thing but no one blieved her...
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Sohana*Singh*

im so sad!! yes, i feel bad for armaan..especially when she said that she is bhaskar..of course he will not believe her and he will feel betrayed.. but i feel so incredibly sad for bharti when she said she is telling armaan the truth for the first time...she was crying and pleading with him and he did not believe her....i mean fine he did not believe her, but how can he just leave her and not stop omkaar from wanting to take her away and he let omkaar take bharti to another room alone! i am scared for bharti...omkaar is going to hurt her!! he probably will get aggressive... i really dont like all this. and finally she tells the truth with full sincerity and no one believes her! it is not fair! it is so sad....

Well 2day even me felt so sad 4 Armaan.. He luked so very hurt ..one could feel his pain...he waz just luking down staring at nothing ..
.& wat could he hav done at dat moment...at one side waz his bro & the other side his luv ...he couldn't just blieve one to b true & the other a liar...& y would he blieve Bharti...he knew dat she lied about many things...the poor boy waz certainly in a shock... I m feeling so bad 4 him...
😭
wellll our shonaaa roxx but poor Arbi
.DarkandTwisty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot for the update.....
can't wait for tomorrow
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
poor bharti