Posted: 14 years ago

Ok, so today, I was at a TV soap forum KYPH (that has already ended) and was hunting for pictures, and came across Sid's pictures along with an actress that I am sure no one knows. Her name is Neha Bamb. Anyhow, I vaguely remember him from Rang De Basanti because first of all I never got a chance to finish the film and second of all it was too long ago. I would see many fans sport sigs of Sid and Gen because I am assuming they starred in a movie together. But basically I think I found my celebrity for the time being to obsess over. Often times I feel left out here because I practically do not find any of the actors' muscles hot or any of the actress' lips sexy. My bad luck. So I am guessing Sid is not as popular in B-town as he's in down South, but who cares. Can a Sid lover update me everything relating his movies, love life, controversies, etc. etc? Right now I am on Youtube and I am listening to the songs from his hit flick Bommarillu, and I think I am in...........awe. HAH.

I googled him, and thanks to Wikipedia for the ample amount of info. they had on him, but I need more. This weekend, I am going to watch his film Bommarillu even though I cannot comprehend a bit of Telegu.

I can safely say that I an obsessed fan girl perhaps for the next two weeks or so, and will protect Sid with my body fat and if needed, I will show my wrath too. HAH.

OK, and I need sigs too.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG-cVH6EY6w[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago

OMG I LOVE SID!

Well, I'm a bad fan, cuz I've only seen his RDB. But damn, he was the star of the movie for me. I have to watch Boomarillu, and his other south movies too, dont know when I'll get time for that. Anyways, so the other day, I saw him on a Tv commercial, and I screamed "OMG SID!", my mom gave me this look "Riya, you would squeal for any guy," well I understand her look, she doesnt know anything about him. Ahh, I love him though, have to watch all his movies...someday.

I'm a Siddharth fan too (as can be seen by my siggy).

He is divorced and apparently has a kid too. He's one of those actors who NEVER talks about his personal life. He's done a couple tamil films, RDB, and quite a few telugu ones. He's going to work with Shruti Hassan in his next movie.

Awesome actor and cute too. 😛
Edited by nanshr - 14 years ago
OK, I am looking at Sid's songs from Bommarillu and this kid is hot? [I can't believe I used such a word]. I am going to watch Rang De Basanti again just for his sake because I really do not recall that movie, and I am definitely watching Bommarillu. The songs are off - the - chain. He hasn't done many films in the recent times, and  most of the ones he has done have not been part of Bollywood, so I will be watching his flicks with subtitiles next weeked. I feel so excited.

HAH, Riya, what did he say in the commercial? He is fiiiiiiiiineeeeeee. 😲 [I used fine and hot today, WOAH]

I am happy right now.

Bollywoodcrazed, thanks for the link and I will check the fan club out, but I am going to write my lame review for the movie Bommarillu next weekend for sure.

Originally posted by nanshr

I'm a Siddharth fan too (as can be seen by my siggy).

He is divorced and apparently has a kid too. He's one of those actors who NEVER talks about his personal life. He's done a couple tamil films, RDB, and quite a few telugu ones. He's going to work with Shruti Hassan in his next movie.

Awesome actor and cute too. 😛

Oh ok, so he's not into flaunting his personal life in public. Perfect. How old is he? Is he seeing someone. Lol.

He seems sincere and of course he's very cute too. His songs are addiciting, DANG. Who's the music director for the movie Bommarillu?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uUipGyExKI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago

Zainab, lets LB to Boomarillu!

Omg, you have to watch RDB, he's amazing in it. And yes, I think he's very good looking. I dont remember what he said in the commercial, I was just staring at him.😍

Yes, lets LB to Bommarillu this weekend. Like Friday night? But is there a version online with subtitles? HAH, staring at him...that's what I am doing right now. That reminds me, I need a sig/avi of him.
He's 30. He's looked the same since he was 25. Now THIS guy can act like a college boy and people would believe it.

His most recent release was Oye. His telugu movies are definitely commercial movies, so don't expect RDB's from all of them. They are still very entertaining though.
I'm his biggest crush fan...hehe I just love him

I watched all his movies. Except for his new movie Oye. But I heard Oye was a copy from the american movie A walk to Remember. I didn't want to watch a remake of it especially when they chose a not so good looking actress for the remake.... poor sid