Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Meli for the updates....

Meli, SMLAKSH, kuttyponnu and honeydaisy unga yellarukkum puniyama pogum indha madhiri yellam idea kuduthu tholsaa encourage pannadheenga....
   Let it really be Menu who is dead and Abhi caught in jail and get Death sentence and let Adhi walk with the trophy of biggest business tycoon and let Thols marry Usha be happy. or both of them sulk together...  Eppadiyo indha saniyana mudicha seri....
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Meli kutty, thanks da - awww , I was just gloating in
Megs thread that I escaped a kudimi pidi sandai
between COD and UBS - yen neram , Thollai and his
dirty yellow shirt !!! hmmm

Agree with you Keerthi - if Thollai wants to establish that
Aatha with her pea brain deserves to end up kambi
counting, so be it - let this trash wrap up , God be with us !!!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for teh udpates meli..

Ya I too agree with your prediction on Adhi framing this menu's case..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the update. I'm sick and tired of this Adhi and his dirty tricks.
bjda thumbnail
thanks meli...
i have a feeling tat adhi has kidnapped menu so tat he gets the company under his control....
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you roja for update.... enna than thols solla vararu... don't tell me he lost his memory and this kolangal will run for another 6 years... perumale.. konjam karunai kattunga......
Smily_Face thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Kadavule!!!

Nanga ivallavu peru unga kitta  pray  panrom, indha padu  dhrabai seriala mudikavainganu ....

Ninga karunai katta mattengaringale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyakraman

thank you roja for update.... enna than thols solla vararu... don't tell me he lost his memory and this kolangal will run for another 6 years... perumale.. konjam karunai kattunga......

BINGO ... Priya. Nanum athaiyethan ninaichen, though I don't like this kind of poo suththal.😉
Like some of you have mentioned I too agree that the whole Menu dead drama was framed by the great evil hearted Adhi. 😡😡

Also I think this Evil Adhi is aware of this Loosu 'Thols' and Menu's where abouts, in fact he is the one framed this entire thing. Meaning kidnapping of Menu (to get the MMC project) and also get Thols in trouble.😡  In the kidnapping/ Thols saving fight, Thols got hurt on his head and lost his memory and became Loosu... 😕😕mkkukm...  illainnana mattum! 😉   Since Thols is 'La la' land , he showed his azhukku moonji on T.V. wihtout realizing what's going on... and for the same reason only he is unable to reach Abhi...e.tc.etc.

Enna aanalum, Kadavule, I want this serial to end at the earliest.... Mudiyalai...  😭 😭 😭  😭
kuttyponnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: supree

BINGO ... Priya. Nanum athaiyethan ninaichen, though I don't like this kind of poo suththal.😉
Like some of you have mentioned I too agree that the whole Menu dead drama was framed by the great evil hearted Adhi. 😡😡

Also I think this Evil Adhi is aware of this Loosu 'Thols' and Menu's where abouts, in fact he is the one framed this entire thing. Meaning kidnapping of Menu (to get the MMC project) and also get Thols in trouble.😡  In the kidnapping/ Thols saving fight, Thols got hurt on his head and lost his memory and became Loosu... 😕😕mkkukm...  illainnana mattum! 😉   Since Thols is 'La la' land , he showed his azhukku moonji on T.V. wihtout realizing what's going on... and for the same reason only he is unable to reach Abhi...e.tc.etc.

Enna aanalum, Kadavule, I want this serial to end at the earliest.... Mudiyalai...  😭 😭 😭  😭

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys i think meenu save tholz..may be she knows that tholz is her brother..now he lost his memory..so she try to help him...use some black magic in kerala...thats why tholz forget aatha...aatha u can keep crying....guruvaayoorappaa pls save us... guruvaayoorappaa.......😊