Posted: 14 years ago
Hiya, I'm Sumra.

I was thinking, sometimes we just pass by the forum, sometimes we just do silent reading, sometimes we want to post something but we don't know what to post or where to post since the forum is a tiny bit inactive. :$

So I was thinking that we all could share what we cooked today with everybody else. :D

You can tell us everything you cooked today or however much you want to tell us. You can also tell us how you made your dish/ drink if you want to. :)

So I'll start. I made some pasta mixed with a little minced beef today. Earlier during the day, I made some mango shake. That's all I made today. :)

Love,
Sumra
Nice topic
Well I made noodles today which turned out interesting, I am not the world's greatest cook and so i needed food to take to school and had only half and hour so i made noodles with mushrooms, onions, carrots and green peppers. As per drink well i heated milk in the microwave to day 😆
Thanks.

Hmm....today I didn't cook realy. I've made a decision that till Sunday, I ain't cooking anything much. lol

I was going to be extremely busy on Wednesday, wasn't sure if I'd be able to cook anything when I come home or not. Because most likely, I wasn't going to have time. So on tuesday, I made some porridge in bulk. (I like how I make it, so it ain't like I had to make it because I had little time or something, I like it) and it was at 10pm in the night. lol

This time I didn't make it liquid-like, but it's not solid rock either. lol

Well last night, it drawn on me that I could take some of it to college, since I don't have time for having lunch or buying lunch at college, because if you do that, you have to sit somewhere and eat it, you can't just eat it anytime, anywhere. lol so yea, i took some of it to college today, and had it when I was on the go. lol and it was a good idea. better than just munching on cereal bars. i'm thinking, i'd take some again tomorrow for lunch. it's a good idea. i might do this every other week now. :)

In the morning, had toast with peanut butter. and same, heat some milk in the microwave.

today my roommate made some daal and rice, so she told me to have some, so i didn't have to make anything. (when I said before that I don't want to cook anything much until sunday, i actually meant i didn't want to cook anything in bulk, but i'd cook on the day for the day) last night i had been craving to eat some rice with daal as well. lol and today she cooked some for herself and me because she also felt like having daal. so yea, along with that, i had some fish balls that i got from an oriental supermarket i finally found in the city i live in!! lol hope they have fish balls like that in local supermarkets some day soon. so yea, i boiled some of that and had it together with daal and rice. that's another reason why i wanted to have rice, so that i could finally open the fish ball pack and try it out. miss hk food!!! lol (i am actually from hk, moved to uk for studies, hope it makes sense now. lol :) )

i didnt cook anything
i just ate, but my mom made french fries with fried fish, fish fingers, wedges and chicken pakoras
Originally posted by baz786

i didnt cook anything
i just ate, but my mom made french fries with fried fish, fish fingers, wedges and chicken pakoras

chicken pokora!!!! omg i love them!! but i dunno how to make them :( and even if i know, i wouldn't make them for myself :$ lol coz i can't see myself deep frying anything! lol but if i have to make for a gp of ppl, i don't mind. but for myself, that is a big no. lol
TODAY, for lunch I made: Pasta with broccoli, buttered breadcrumbs, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, and red chili flakes.

I also made chai for myself and my mom -- if that counts.

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Nikasha-

TODAY, for lunch I made: Pasta with broccoli, buttered breadcrumbs, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, and red chili flakes.

I also made chai for myself and my mom -- if that counts.

kool

and yup everything counts :)

This morning I made myself an English muffin sandwich with cheese and a fried egg inside it.

I also made cold coffee to go along with that.
Originally posted by -Nikasha-

This morning I made myself an English muffin sandwich with cheese and a fried egg inside it.

I also made cold coffee to go along with that.

hmm nice :)

i'm about to do smth with chicken breasts lol
i have never made anything with meat besides minced beef, i hope my 1st time with chicken works out well lol
How was it? ^

I made a strawberry smoothie today.