Shree

going off air because of kangana .................

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
 was kangana track  too long(dominated) that's why shree is supposed or really going off air so quickly?was it better when kangana was not on the show i will not ask about the track of kangana mom in the show it was not completely appreciated or may be it is the track which lead shree to the final point?please leave your ideas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
i think the show had reached it's life, you can't keep stretching a show like shree forever.

it was based on kanagans's mystery, and we all found out that. but then all this win and loose games between kangana and shree got too much. they really didn't venture out to other tracks.
akshararocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah, I think many ppl were freaked by the kangana track(like my sister). But I guess it will be better to end with modest trps. Uuuuugh I'm feeling so sad…wish the creatives had tried to explore other avenues as well. Still the show rocks and i've loved it.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akshararocks

Yeah, I think many ppl were freaked by the kangana track(like my sister). But I guess it will be better to end with modest trps. Uuuuugh I'm feeling so sad'wish the creatives had tried to explore other avenues as well. Still the show rocks and i've loved it.

thanks for answering my point of view also creatives were not able to develop the story further leaving kangana tracks behind the way ,why and how she died could have been developped inher mother track rather than getting her alive once again.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

i think the show had reached it's life, you can't keep stretching a show like shree forever.

it was based on kanagans's mystery, and we all found out that. but then all this win and loose games between kangana and shree got too much. they really didn't venture out to other tracks.

yeah that was the main point they did not leave kangana tracks and venture something new and also they brought kangana too rapidly and the track in between was the worst one that can exist the little boy with dripping water then the other one kangana mom brought an evil one to get shree pregnant and also the track going on now a bit weird.😡
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally.......this is ending

other hats off shows like BBHBBH were much better, but went off air....I wonder why this kept on going and going and going
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: instantkhichdi

Finally.......this is ending

other hats off shows like BBHBBH were much better, but went off air....I wonder why this kept on going and going and going

becuase shree had good trp's.
only recently have they fallen, but they are still very decent
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes....even better than bbb...but that is strange
Edited by instantkhichdi - 14 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: instantkhichdi

yes....even better than bbb...but that is strange

I think many viewers who used to watch bbb before didn't tune into watch it again, and many people don't watch SP anymore. so they lost their loyal viewers. and becuase it was a second season it wasn't able to attract many new viewers. and plus wayyy more competition now.
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think the creatives should have focused on how kangana died to keep the story interesting instead of dragging this evil child track