•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
heyy guyys... i noticed that the written updates for the past few episodes have not been posted, so i thought of doing them myself... but i'm watching the video, so i'll do it part by part... and it wont be all dialogues, just in brief...
forgive me if i mnake any mistakes...

Part 1

At the academy in the dorm, PJ walks in and sees Pawni's stuff all over the bed messing it up. PJ asks Pawni who did this. Pawni starts crying and says that she needs 20 lakhs of money for Dev sir's operation. She says Dev has 3rd stage lung cancer. PJ consoles Pawni.

Lavanya is running very fast on the treadmill. She gets tired and stops, remembering Ila Singh's taunts about her. She goes over to the bench and opens her bag to take out some pill and have it with water. But Ila Singh catches Lavanya and slaps her. Ila scolds Lavanya but Lavanya taunts her back, saying that Ila also took the help of drugs to win. Lavanya tries to reason with Ila that she is pushing her so much to win, but she cannot, and if she has to win then she has to us the drugs.

Pawni is walking down the hallway of the academy thinking about Dev sir when one of the teachers tells her that Ila Singh has called her.

Part 2

Pawni goes to Ila's cabin and Ila starts shouting at her that she is Shikha Dixit's daughter and the one who has been blackmailing her all this while. Ila throws Shikha's picture on the table and Pawni sees, but she looks least bothered about what Ila is saying. Then Ila threatens that she will destroy Pawni and also Dev since Dev helped her. Pawni tries to defend Dev, and tells Ila that Dev has lung cancer. Ila gets all sarcastic about it but she can be least bothered. Pawni tells Ila to help Dev sir but Ila is reluctant. When Ila finally agrees to help him, she says she has a condition that Pawni has to agree. Ila tells Pawni that she has to run the race and win it, and then everyone will find out that Pawni actually took drugs to win. Basically, Ila says she wants to trap Pawni in the same way that she trapped Shikha, but in this case, Pawni herself will claim it and not Ila making it happen.

Part 3

Ila continues to tell Pawni all that she wants her to do, and Pawni finally agrees and says she is ready to do anything or Dev sir.

Part 4

Pawni is at the track thinking about how she is not able to complete her's and her mother's goal, when Dev sir comes there. Pawni is worried that Dev sir is not resting but Dev tells her not to worry, and to continue her practice. But Pawni says she wont practice because she is not running in the race. Dev asks her why she is being so stubborn. Pawni replies that because Dev is also stubborn that he wont go for the operation.

Part 5

Dev asks Pawni from where she will get the money for the operation. She says she will ask Dhruv to help them get a loan. Dev says he wont allow that, and then Pawni also says that she wont run in the race. Pawni tells Dev that if he doesnt go for the operation then she will be worried all the time and if she runs the race she will anyways lose. Both Pawni and Dev have tears in their eyes. Pawni says the final decision is up to Dev.

heyy guyys... if u have liked the update, plz click on the LIKE button below, or if u can, plz also leave your commentss.
Edited by NehAditya8791 - 14 years ago
thank you for doing the updates...its my fault its not being put up..I havent been able to get the damn videos to stay on! so i keep missing the episodes...

Thank You!!
Edited by xtaurus429x - 14 years ago
2 episodes to go! How will everything come together! I hope Dev lives b/c I'm a dev-pavni fan!