whats wrong with Shilpa-apurva?

tinytina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I didn't quite understand what went wrong in Shilpa-Apurva's house after the Diwali Party...I felt as they were sulking over something and Shilpa was ignoring the child too????What exactly happened?๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nurpurfan thumbnail

she didnt inteact  with the baby much  and was continously saying tht  we are going to leave u .

btw this is  not the first time
 when there was a infant stage  both the twins were mostly handle by apporva

and we didnt get to see them much so no idea how they are handling the 24*7

Sharmii thumbnail
Hearing shilpa speak.....I think I can understand what the problem is.

The kid seems to have come from a poor background and I guess has been brought up in such a way that he is always promised something better like gifts choclates etc etc

I guess shilpa has to understand his background and upbringing and adjust accordingly........Yes maybe his upbringing is probably NOT right where he seems to have been taught a lot about money but  you can hardly change him in 3 days.So its better if shilpa can change a little for 3 days.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
i think i missed the episode :confused:
mariaam thumbnail

Shilpa z a sensible person... there must b a reason behind her attitude !!!

tinytina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharmii

Hearing shilpa speak.....I think I can understand what the problem is.

The kid seems to have come from a poor background and I guess has been brought up in such a way that he is always promised something better like gifts choclates etc etc

I guess shilpa has to understand his background and upbringing and adjust accordingly........Yes maybe his upbringing is probably NOT right where he seems to have been taught a lot about money but  you can hardly change him in 3 days.So its better if shilpa can change a little for 3 days.

Thanks for the answer๐Ÿ˜Š..but  I am still confused...could also be because he was demanding hot wheels etc. and Shilpa-Apurva didn't want to spend unnecessarily..๐Ÿ˜•
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeahthat kid is whining too much.... if it was my kid, i would spank himon teh butt and tell him tht he is not going to get that BIGGGGGGGGGG car.....did you see his attitude when Apoorva was buying the gifts for him... Apoorva said we will buy it if you like and he said "le lo fir"..... type of thing... I think the child thought he may get big gifts as these people are stars..... he was whining too much about going home....... and she said it right.... we will leave him tonight....... good...... thats what I would do too.... and the funny thing is that the parents are not assessing it that their child is being so annoying......... apoorva is trying ot feed the kid......... but he is refusing, they cant force it.........
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's someone else's kid, so Shilpa can't discipline him. She just has to chill and take it easy. That's what she is doing.
Sharmii thumbnail
I think if  a child is being difficult only the parents can handle him.Because well he's YOUR child....but if someone else's child is being difficult the situation can be quite awkward and annoying because really you cant do much with the child.
svesum thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu98

yeahthat kid is whining too much.... if it was my kid, i would spank himon teh butt and tell him tht he is not going to get that BIGGGGGGGGGG car.....did you see his attitude when Apoorva was buying the gifts for him... Apoorva said we will buy it if you like and he said "le lo fir"..... type of thing... I think the child thought he may get big gifts as these people are stars..... he was whining too much about going home....... and she said it right.... we will leave him tonight....... good...... thats what I would do too.... and the funny thing is that the parents are not assessing it that their child is being so annoying......... apoorva is trying ot feed the kid......... but he is refusing, they cant force it.........

I totally agree with you..That kid is way too demanding..Even at the grocery store, he kept asking for expensive cars and then at the Diwali shopping place, he wanted some Superman dress...parents should have supported Shipa-Appu, rather than blame them....