Posted: 18 years ago
Finally the day had arrived. Today Neha is coming on IF radio. I am so happy. I want to take this opputunity to that IF and Craze FM for bringing Neha. I just cant wait for the clock to strike 11:30pm. I am so hyper right now. I just can't wait. Guys can you also tell me how I could listen to the show via the internet. I have no clue as I usually download the interviews. But I really want to hear this interview live so can anyone tell me on how I can listen to the show via the internet. I would be really grateful. And Guys be ready for Neha at 11:30. Whopeeeeeeeeee
πŸ˜›
I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I just love the sweetheart. I'll definately be up to catch her interview live. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Angad_Kripa_200

Finally the day had arrived. Today Neha is coming on IF radio. I am so happy. I want to take this opputunity to that IF and Craze FM for bringing Neha. I just cant wait for the clock to strike 11:30pm. I am so hyper right now. I just can't wait. Guys can you also tell me how I could listen to the show via the internet. I have no clue as I usually download the interviews. But I really want to hear this interview live so can anyone tell me on how I can listen to the show via the internet. I would be really grateful. And Guys be ready for Neha at 11:30. Whopeeeeeeeeee
πŸ˜›

I'ld be gr8ful too if someone can send me Nehs's voice by air..

But I am not sad bcz I have alredy met herπŸ˜›

Hey Can anyone please please tell me on how I can hear neha's interview live please.waiting for your responses.
Yeah!!!!I'm surely not gonna miss this one.....Neha Rock!
A_k200, u can listen to it on the IF-radio(its at the top left of the page).....just klik on it. Edited by sapphire9 - 18 years ago
off      yaah my darling can't wait.
Is the interview done ...today 11.30 IST right ...
Okay correct me if i am wrong.

mE
yay!! I cant wait for it! its gonna be kool! πŸ˜›

Hmmmm...............almost everybody is excited about the Bamb Kid coming to IF Radio. Enjoy Neha's  interview, she is a brat but a great kid! πŸ˜›

😳I am going to wrap Kripa in Orchids and give her to Zeb.πŸ˜‰

Edited by nitica_82 - 18 years ago
YUP ME tu!!!!..cant wait for the interview! 😳 πŸ˜› I am really lukng fwd tu it! πŸ˜ƒ