*Raju Shrivastava* Appreciation Thread

cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Well, Announcing appreciation thread of hamaar laughter ke daily dose,most cool out of controversy and adorable male of this season
the person who give laughter pain in our stomach who makes this biggest bunch of "Namooney and bores" tolerable.

so appreciate his ways and joke here and post some of your humorous oneliners or jokes.

And Always remember if its About Raju then its about fun.

Members post a thread or click like button

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_yv thumbnail
Today's discussion:Your favorite oneliner or joke this season?
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mithun kaise bolega...ahh dissappear dissapear. dissappear😆 raju to jaya sawant : yeh kaun laundiya ghusi hai andar?

jaya : andar mat aana

raju : oh ho mata ji maaf karna...es ghar mein aisi baatein hoti rehti hai paagal panti ki....kundi lagi hai darwajaa band hai phir bhi ekh rahi hai 'ANDAR MAT AANA' main koi rakshass hun jo darwaja todkar aanadar aa jaounga HIDAMBA😆
manisha_chicago thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really liked Raju today for how he stood up for Rohit against KRK. This episode showed an altogether different (serious) part of his personality.
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for opening this ~Raju Srivastava Appreciatipon thread~...I was wondering why thhere ain't any...

Raju srivastava is very good in his profession"Standup comedy"..He is observant..and his jokes are based on real life situations ..

As for his stint in Big boss..I find him to be really calm and also serious..at the same time entertaing every1...
cool_yv thumbnail
DISCUSSION WEEK 4

1.Do you think he is going
to get nominated this week
???

2. Which are the two names he is going to nominate?

3.Whose nomination would be most favourable and whose would be most Unfavourable to him?

-Regards,Yash

*Please have a healthy Discussion and avoid in indulging in any kind of bashing and help us in maintaining decorum of thread*

We are thankful to all of You for your co-operation
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1. Though Tanazz is seen planning against Raju I am sure he would not be the one to be nominated next week.
2. I think he would nominate Claudia and Sherlyn.
3. Rohit and Tenazz's nomination would be favorable and Vindoo's nomination would be unfavorable.
cool_yv thumbnail
God...I almost forgot i made this.....This is so embarrassing.🤔...Anyways Chalo yeh bhi bahar ho gaye....Now aditi is literally aakhri umeed...😆😆😆
ashok_gos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Raju's best one-liner:
After released from the jail during the "Rajneta" task, Raju asked Kamal "Are vaiya Suraj-Wuraj time pe nikla ke nahi?"
rahul_ind thumbnail
I am really Sad that Raju is out. No more one liners. BB sucks, now my only Umeed is either wild card for Raju or i and my friends definitely giving my votes to Vindoo. He is the only one , who was with him and respected him several times as India's No1 standup comedian. Not to mention he never voted for him.

That rondulu BI showing today his fakeness  to Raju fans, that he liked raju and all that crap...man i cant believe our Raju voted to save him and BI voted for kicing him out. Watch out BI , its either you or Pravesh turn. Raju's supporters will definitely kick both of you out.
Edited by rahul_ind - 14 years ago