Difference between men n women - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by angie.4u

coz there was no eve sitting nearby for him to discover anything other than gravity 😆 but how the students must hate newton !
Notice that Adam eats and Eve get the blame.
Read that although Newton discovered gravity and made several other discoveries etc  sadly his end was not pleasant. He died sickly and lonely in March 1727 at an age of 85.
Why could not the world be kinder to him for all his contributions?
coz Newton must have been low on EQ though he was high on IQ
The true story of creation.

First God made Eve. She gave Eve three boobs. However, all the animals were in perfect symmetry. So Eve told God she wanted only two. God agreed, Eve would look more beautiful that way. Time and days went by. All animals were in pairs and Eve was all alone. So Eve went to God and asked for a companion. And God said 'well where did I keep that useless boob'. And thats how Adam was created.

Had read this online somewhere once.
Edited by return_to_hades - 14 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

First God made Eve. She gave Eve three boobs. However, all the animals were in perfect symmetry. So Eve told God she wanted only two. God agreed, Eve would look more beautiful that way. Time and days went by. All animals were in pairs and Eve was all alone. So Eve went to God and asked for a companion. And God said 'well where did I keep that useless boob'. And thats how Adam was created.

Nice one. So the poor Boob made all the boo boo.😆

I thought Adam was created first....😃😉
Originally posted by Believe

I thought Adam was created first....😃😉

Before that was the T Rex.😆

😲🤣🤣 is it true ?????????
Originally posted by Summer3

Before that was the T Rex.😆-oh Ic...😛😆 

Once Eve ask to Adam....Eve: Do you love me....such bolo!!  Adam: Ofcos my dear....I have no other Choice here!!!

Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
Well some claim that the Adam and Eve story is actually of vedic origin. I do not think it really matters except for the historians I guess.

http://www.adi-shankara.org/2008/05/story-of-adam-and-eve-vedic-origin.html

cud B . interesting read summerji