Posted: 14 years ago
.Hi ji,

So how is everyone doing? Mast? Well, I'm not mast, I"m very sust😆. This forum is so inactive!!😭 Come on people, come out of your hiding!! So this topic na is for seeking out all those members who are hiding ji. Also, it's for everyone who has any suggestions and feedback to make this forum more active and fun.

Please feel free to give any ideas as to what we can do (ie. games etc). Lets work together and make this forum fun. I have always loved Baa Bahu aur Baby, and would love to interact with everyone who loves this show. Ab ninni🥱 bahut ho gayi hai, chalo ab aa jao wapis.

I'll be pretty active, so I'll do my best ji. However, as I'm in uni too, I'll have exams and stuff like that to do. I will let you guys know in advance. I'll do my best to make this forum active, but I need everyone's help.

Chalo, ab saare come here and give your suggestions.

Take care ji,
Simran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree....forums' bit inactive. I have been actively trying to bring up new things like HM episodes, good old episodes, polls, quiz, riddles etc....

So everyone...watch out for more.....
Thank you JayVed ji, you are awesome! I hope everyone will participate fully-)
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
keep checking and updating picture gallery............saari yaadein taazi ho jati hain....
I recently browsed it and it was a wonderful experience
^^^^Ok ji. I'm not very good, but I'll try to get some pictures up-)
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We should have some games here. 😳 Maybe, even "Gattu of the Week/Baby of the Week"... Not many people visit this forum, but there were loooadsof member during the first season of BBB.
Angelic_J thumbnail

Make game of the week and discussion of the week😃 and you can open an official chatting club for members😛

Thanks for the suggestions guys-).

I'll try to work on it tonight or tomorrow. As I have midterms and assignments till end of next week, I won't be able to do a great job.
az1by2 thumbnail
[/B]Season 2 completely SUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKSSS. The story is irritating, the characters have completely changed (Gudiya should be thrown out), the humor element is completely gone. I was excited that Season 2 has started but after watching I think the show should be taken off air.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

is it possible to have all the videos and written updates together in sequence from the starting??then we can start watchinhg from the first and discuss...and have some activities also...