Gurmeet aur Lucky(Ram Hanuman)

mishty1033 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LOL's

The PRECAP yesterday was so funny!!!!

Lucky comes on stage and begins acting as Hanuman N our poor Gurmeet gets beaten by the chota Lucky.

Its like Ram being beaten by Chota Hanuman....

(Remember Gurmeet played Ram )

That scene was hilarious...

Cant wait for todays episode to air here.

Vishlesha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've seen today's epi and indeed it is very good. Loads of fun and rib tickling laughters. You'll enjoy it.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really love the jodi of this Ram-Hanuman.. they are very comfortable with each other.... Guru is entertaining Lucky very well...love Guru more now.... was never his fan..now am a biggggg fan of him..
svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh yeah..Saw the episode today..It was awesome.the way everyone had fun...Siya and Hunar are so sweet while Lucky is toooooooooooo cute....:) Still laughing remembering the episode..Am also too excited for Monday's episode as Guru proposes to Debi..I kinda like this couple...I feel bad for Elesh as he is soo good and Rakhi is being mean to him...Upto this show I hated Rakhi, but in this show she is actually proving to be a good mother, but I feel bad for Elesh..He is soo good himself...Wish Rakhi understood...I am also liking Shilpa-Apporva jodi also, they are also very genuine and Even Mouni-Gaurav is really good..I feel Gaurav is very mature and handles the kid well...I used to like Juhi-Sachin, but after her outburst..I am slightly disappointed...But Overall episode was very good..Have fun!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yep, epi was good.  But Lucky was the show stealer.  It was hilarious when he was hitting Ramji-Gurmeet with his gada.  Gurmeet was also very funny and adorable. It was like Debi had to deal with 2 kids, Lucky and Gurmeet😆
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Yep, epi was good. But Lucky was the show stealer. It was hilarious when he was hitting Ramji-Gurmeet with his gada. Gurmeet was also very funny and adorable. It was like Debi had to deal with 2 kids, Lucky and Gurmeet😆

our ramji love kids so he enjoys that mallika di
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True, Suba, Gurmeet loves kids.  He is really sweet and he will make a wonderful father to his own kids.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The kid, Lucky is soo adorable...so much energy, and love when they play the Oye Lucky song in the background...

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Yep, epi was good.  But Lucky was the show stealer.  It was hilarious when he was hitting Ramji-Gurmeet with his gada.  Gurmeet was also very funny and adorable. It was like Debi had to deal with 2 kids, Lucky and Gurmeet😆

Let Ramji enjoy with the toddler, he had missed time with his own kids.......😆, he met them when they were preschoolers🤣
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
nemisha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa it was very hilarios 🤣 gurmeet was beaten by bal hanuman............hahahaha🤣

kalyug mein ram hi ravan ban gaye bal hanuman ke samne..........luvd it shooo funny hahahaha😆