Posted: 14 years ago
I thought it was wrong that Shilpa, Mouni, and Debina left their kids with Juhi after she said that she won't take care of them. Elesh was smart and took Sia with him, because Juhi was using poor language which could impact the children. Lucky was crying a lot and wanted Debina even when the nurse tried to calm him down. They had no adult supervision and Juhi didnt even care to look after them when they were crying. Atleast she shoud've taken care of her children. Todays episode was a big dissapointment and the mothers didnt show a lot of affection towards the children.
What are your views?

-Firdaus
Edited by -Firdaus- - 14 years ago
Exactly, i was shocked to see Dabi n Shilpa leaving tgeir kids there at the tensed situation and poor Lucky was crying....how could they do this..Juhi is getting worse..she has  no moral values.
Yh, considering Juhi was so angry and decided to leave, it was pathetic of Shilpa and Debina to leave their children. Debina seemed as if she cudn't care less.... if that was an actual school, with their own children and something happened inbetween the staff the parents won't just leave their children there. It showed great immaturity or the fact that they don't cast the children as their own 🤔... Elesh was smart enough to take Sia away from the hassle!

I totaly agree. The mothers arent treating them like their own children. (A real mother would never do tht). They acted really immature and it showed that they arent caring parents. I hope tmrw is going to be a better episode and they show more of the other couples.

absolutly right all of them should,nt left thier children at juhi,s house.I appriciate elesh for his wise decission.juhi,s attitude was not appropriate towards her kids.
elesh has a great dad in himself...
👍🏼 very sensible and appropriate behavior.
Originally posted by diya84

elesh has a great dad in himself...
👍🏼 very sensible and appropriate behavior.
lol i wonder what rakhi would do if she wasnt at work
we all know that she is a big drama queen, so def more drama would take place😆
Originally posted by -Firdaus-

lol i wonder what rakhi would do if she wasnt at work
we all know that she is a big drama queen, so def more drama would take place😆

Elesh has acted in matured manner. Rakhi may have acted differently seeing her behavior on this show till now. But its true that Rakhi loves the kids. So there are chances that she may have acted in matured manner.
Debina and Shilpa's approach was pathetic.
Most disgusting was the behavior of real parents. They should have intervened irrespective of instructions given by producer / director.
I agree.
Very disappointed in Debina, Mouni, and Shilpa. It was wrong of them to keep their children at Juhi's place knowing very well that they were not going to be taken care of. I wish they would act as 'real' parents instead of just doing their tasks.
Elesh was great. He makes me like him more and more. I love the way he treats Sia and wishes the best for her. The bad language used by Juhi can surely affect the children negatively, and Elesh didn't want that. He's proving to be an awesome father. :)

And I agree with the point that the actual parents should've intervened when things were getting out of hand. It was disgusting how they were watching everything on their screens and making remarks against Juhi, but themselves not taking action for their children. I liked that the mother of the twins came by when they were crying.. but she could've done that earlier. 😳
Aisha, nice to see you here. You all are right.  These ladies should have taken their children and got out of there quickly. They had nothing else to do.